Chucky need a buff?
Hello everyone, I am a main of Chucky, and I think that he is very, very weak. Let's look at his stats!
First, I'd like to talk about his speed. It's 4.4 m/s. But why??? He doesn't have an axe like the Trapper or the Huntress, he doesn't have portals, he doesn't have teleports. His only type of movement is just 4.4 steps. But you might ask me about his Scamper. If you want to use Scamper as a type of movement, it will be the worst solution, because you lose your Hidey-Ho mode and get an unstable camera. If you want to win, you must use the ability JUST to kill survivors.
Next, I'd like to talk about add-ons. When you made them, they were strong. But you nerfed Scamper, which affected half of his add-ons (including red add-ons, now useless), and now he has just 2 useful add-ons: +8% for Slice & Dice and -8% cooldown IF you target a survivor with Slice & Dice. So he doesn't have good add-ons if we compare Chucky to other killers.
However :( that's not all. He has a very long cooldown on his ability, because the ability lasts JUST 3 SECONDS but the cooldown is 12 seconds.
However :( that's not all. His speed during the ability is very bad. It's 8.0 m/s for an ability with a 12-second cooldown. BTW, in this game, survivors' perks can give 6.0 m/s speed for also 3 seconds. Just think — one of 4 survivors' perks is almost half of a killer's ability.
However :( that's not all. His ability is very easy to counter. You can just go to a window and stand near it, and the killer can't do anything. You can just run around a rock, and the killer can't do anything.
I hope that something will be changed
Comments
I would love a Chucky buff, the wolf form on Dracula is basically as small as Chucky while doesn't give survivors any indication where he is, gets basically 5% haste orbs which also recharge the ability (which is arguably stronger) and 4.6 when it's only 1/3 of the Dracula's kit, Chucky is just power creeped by Dracula and Myers and needs some good buffs, maybe even a rework.
He is kind of a forgotten killer.
Honestly give him silent vaults back in Hidey-ho mode, and allow manual scampers for both PC and Console. (why was this not a thing)
Should bump him up a bit in tier list so you don't feel powercrept whilst playing him. *cough (Dracula) cough*
He had manual scamper in the Hidey-ho mode it was removed as it was making most loops way too unsafe against him. He got quite easy hits with it too. Also what do you mean on "both PC and Console" they don't make things work differently by platform on my knowledge.
Whenever Chucky first released you could not manual scamper on controller and so I was unable to test the scamper myself.
@Wezqu my quote got deleted on my end idk just doing this to ping you.
Gigabuff for tiny Chucky.
Hey, I've come up with a few ideas for Chucky — please rate them!
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470956/chucky-buff-suggestions#latest
hello, I've come up with a few ideas for Chucky — please rate them!
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470956/chucky-buff-suggestions#latest
hi, I've come up with a few ideas for Chucky — please rate them!
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470956/chucky-buff-suggestions#latest
hello, I've come up with a few ideas for Chucky — please rate them!
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470956/chucky-buff-suggestions#latest
hi, I've come up with a few ideas for Chucky — please rate them!
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/470956/chucky-buff-suggestions#latest