Do you like killer lobby animations
I personally don't like lobby animations since I'll be in queue for 5 minutes and constantly hear The Oni screaming, or Vecnas tentacles embedding into his back. And so I was curious on others thoughts about this.
Hopefully in the future we get options to turn this and voice lines off.
Tagged:
Killers
Comments
Depends. The really loud annoying ones get old.
I don't mind them. But I'm not averse to a toggle switch for people who don't like them.
You can always just switch to another killer who's quieter while already in Q
The really annoying ones are the ones I don't really play, so I am fine on that.
But an option to disable it (on both sides btw) would be a decent idea and would not hurt anyone. People who want to listen to Ghoul for 5 minutes can just keep it enabled and do that then.
I love the Houndmasters lobby animation because my dog tries chasing Snug off screen ๐
The Ghoul and Oni are painful to hear too often
Doesn't bother me.
Also you're not forced to listen to Oni screaming or Henry's tentacles. You can always just queue up as a character, and then let the queue run in the background while doing other things. Like selecting other character or going into other menus accessable from the lobby.
Last time I did that somehow (dont ask how cause Dead by buglight probably) I eded up joining into lobby as the killer I switched to from the one i wanted to play. I switched from blight birkin skin to trapper :), so tis isnt always working as it should be saddly.
Just like me having always from chaos shuffle (the one before this that ended few days ago, it was where they made addons random but some werent there unlike now) having iri mask on ghoul equiped as I pick him as killer its always there no matter how many times I closed and opened the game so some bugs are there like anomaly.
Thank god the worst one that made all your progress to be deleted and devs must manualy send you bp but you had to send email to bhvr at first to get some bp is gone and wont come back I hope (I lost 365 hours like 3 p1 character or more, back them things were more expensive and bp bonus werent so good as today).
I have to do this with Nemesis because the Blighted one bothers me. Sounds like somebody's eating an apple