Basekit Borrowed Time

The current Borrowed Time feels really unhealthy to play against as killer as it punishes you even if you aren't tunneling the survivor, and grants free escapes during EGC. These suck to play against as killer because:

  • It rewards the survivor and their teammates for actively killing themselves
  • As a survivor player literally any time I get unhooked during EGC with 15s of BT I have always escaped.

These suck to play with as survivor too!

  • Your teammate will actively kill themselves trying to take hits while you are healthy and end up getting two tapped and funneled out of the game
  • If the killer wants to tunnel they can still just two tap you

In order to fix weaponizing BT, free escapes during EGC, and hardcore tunneling I would like to suggest the following changes:

  • When a survivor is unhooked they gain 15 seconds of Haste, Endurance, Invincibility, and No Collision.
  • When a survivor is unhooked after the last generator is completed they gain 10 seconds of Endurance and Haste.
  • BHVR if you are reading this, In order to make killers actually want to hook survivors either A: nerf the best perks in the game that are all tied to getting unhooked, or B: Give killers rewards for hooking survivors

For the first change I felt that providing No collision and Invincibility would make escaping the killer off of hook significantly easier especially since you could no longer get two tapped by dash or ranged killers. This would give you more than enough time to get to a strong loop or even to your teammates, and promotes you to actually play for your life rather than throwing yourself at the killer. (Invincibility would make the survivor act as if they were air M1 and M2 would just pass through the survivors)

(I would also like to request that conspicuous actions get reworked)

Comments