We have got to nerf some killers
I’ve been playing this game for a really long time and noticed here recently that we have a big problem with some killers. No matter if you’re in a swf it’s still hard to beat them. Ex: chucky, knight, trickster, these killers that are stated are so awful to go against I always get 4 manned slugged no matter what and just lowers the fun I have for the game. Playing against a knight is so mindless you don’t even have to be some what decent to play him it’s a zero skill killer and his cool down is so fast it’s impossible to loop for more than 20 seconds.
Comments
"I've been playing this game for a really long time" and then complains about knight and trickster ☠️
None of those killers you mention are even near the top of any killer tier list I’ve ever seen. I’m a very casual player and I have no problem against any of these killers. Respectfully, it sounds like this is an issue on your end because all the killers you mentioned are rarely if ever mentioned as problematic here or anywhere else in the community.
Just curious - have you ever tried playing as any of these killers? If so, can you share your kill rates with them?
I feel you bro, but if you enjoy the game, play those killers for maybe 2-3 hours each, so you get a feel for what THEY want you to do in chase. Then you know what is going to slow them down in a chase.
If you’re not enjoying the game and are purely just frustrated, sorry bro, I dunno what to say. Those three particular killers aren’t strong and I’m a p100 Trickster main so I can speak on at least one of them.
Ah yes. Nerf the killers and up the escape rate only for you to have fun while every other player have miserable experience. Nice
That's certainly not the list of killers I was expecting.
Ditto. See a killer nerf thread and expect complaints about ghoul, nurse, blight or jason. And get a list of the most distinctly mid killers
You've been playing the game for a "long time" ? You sound like you haven't been playing for 100 hours yet.
Get good, and tell your friends to get good too.
If nothing else it's refreshing to see a Survivor complaining about C-tier Killers.
Trickster: avoid/break line of sight where possible, and then make distance so it's harder for him to aim. Running mindlessly in straight lines between pallets and windows will get you killed. Do not group up too much or you risk giving him an easy Main Event.
Knight: His Guard Summoning state is a bit like Jason but without inbuilt tracking so standing still might make him lose you. if you get caught by his guards or he starts summoning them just hold W. 9 times out of 10 a guard won't catch you if you path properly. Guards disappear when you touch their Standard (giving you Endurance) or when you unhook a Survivor so they're not actually that good for camping or tunnelling. Good Knights will harass multiple objectives at once but still have limited ability to secure hits at any distance.
Chucky: IDK because I've not played against one since he got nerfed. Pay attention when he goes into Hidey-Ho mode and be aware of nearby windows/pallets he could ambush you around?
Can we have a video demonstration of a match? Because every time there is a survivor that demands nerfs the survivor themselves has the worst pathing in the world or the worst situational awareness. So please show whats actually going on. One trial.
"We have got to nerf some killers"
Proceeds to mention 3 of the worst killers in the game.
I can see why these killers would be frustrating to go against, especially Knight (there are very few players I've met that actually enjoy going against a Knight), but none of these killers warrant nerfs.
I'm assuming Chucky is on here because it's frustrating how small he is, which certainly is an advantage in some loops, but in a lot of cases can be worked around with good check spotting.
Personally I never was that bothered by Trickster, but I'm assuming that's a problem of camping and/or not understanding how to play against him. Trickster is extremely good at camping, as he can spam blades and down both the unhooker and the unhooked survivor, and that's unfortunately just kind of how it is and something should be done about that (along with a lot of other killers in the game, ehem Bubba). But as for playing against him normally, all it really comes down to is hugging loops/walls really tight and breaking line of sight as much as possible. Do some weird pathing and see if you can confuse him.
Knight is definitely the most valid complaint on here, I don't think anybody really likes fighting an AI or having moments where it feels like they're in 2v8 with two killers trying to double tap them. The best advice I have there is that the goal of a Knight chase isn't to win or last 3 minutes. In some scenarios you are pretty much guaranteed to take a hit, so it's about wasting as much of his time as possible. If you're going to be hit by the Knight or his guard one way or the other, always take the Knight otherwise you'll get double tapped. If you're injured in this scenario, run as far to the corner of the map as you can to waste as much time as possible for him to get back to the action. When he's guarding, do some weird pathing or stand still to make him miss the guard. Remember there's always the tech that a guard will go to a window you touched even if you don't vault it. Just don't feel too bad if you go down relatively quickly, just try your best to take him far away from gens and waste his time.