Hide crossplay globe, please!
I’m begging, as a PlayStation player, to please hide the crossplay globe in the lobby. I have over 6k hours on this game, but because I have that globe, PC players dodge me like I’ve got the plague. I’ll get dodged multiple times in a row and then I feel like the survivors who take their place are at a much lower MMR and I shouldn’t be paired with them.
Can we please save the crossplay information for the end game screen? There’s zero benefit to seeing it in the lobby, other than for lobby-dodgers to dip.
Comments
outta my lobby filthy console peasant :,D nah i'm just joking. Played 3k hours on ps4/5 too before swapping to pc.
Are you playing on anon mode?
nope. I play with two other people and we’re all non-anon PlayStation gamers. We get dodged constantly by PC gamers. I know it’s the running meme/joke that consoles are bad, but we’re not lol
lol pleaseeeeee. I’m so tired of getting dodged because of that little icon.
That globe does not even mean you are a console player it only means you are on diffrent platform so you can have that even if you are playing on Epic. Still people dodge for a lot of reasons don't even think the globe is really the most common reason for it.
But
There’s no solid reason for us getting dodged as often as we are. It happens almost every lobby. Theres no value add to the info in the lobby. Why not just hide it until the end game screen?
I see it in almost every lobby too and I am a PC player there is no logic or reason why people do it. Some do it because totally idiotic reasons. Like you wearing wrong cosmetic, you don't show them your profile, they can't see your hours, you don't bring an item or wrong item etc.
How do you know they are dodging because of that? the globe isnt just for console, it will be for any other platform like epic too
I guess I can’t know for certain, but there is no other reason I can see. We’re getting dodged by people who very clearly have Steam/PC names. Is there value add to seeing the names and globes in the lobby? Why can’t it just be hidden until end game?
you can turn crossplay on and off, there is a toggle for it so i don think thats the reason
They don’t want crossplay teammates, but they want crossplay killers. They won’t shut crossplay off for that, unfortunately.
why would this matter to people? game works the same way on both device types
dude I wish I could tell you. You watch any handful of big streamers and it’s a running joke that console gamers are garbage.
Controller is literally better for survivor, I don't understand the console hate
I don't either but there is a native input delay for XBOX and PS which I hope they fix one day, it's the only reason I won't play them on my console atm.
Like it's not even there for steam deck either, and I use the same OLED TV for all of them.
Really? I don't notice any delay on my Xbox and I've been playing DbD for years on it.
Really noticeable on skill checks when you have played on PC
Odd I guess I'm used to it by now.