Halloween Chapter
Will the Halloween chapter (mainly the Michael Myers killer) return to the game if the new Halloween game fails. I only started playing DBD recently and found out the other day about scratch mirror Myers (I live stealth killers) and so was wondering if there is any chance of him returning
Comments
Its possible that we get the license again, and its also possible we can get it WITHOUT the Halloween game failing. We're had a similar case before with Demo's chapter being removed for awhile before getting readded. Bubba also starred in the TCM game without any problem with the license being used for DBD.
I hope the try to get it back.
Same with Hellraiser. But sadly we don´t know at this point what the new owners want.
Halloween was their longest running licensed collab. I think they'll get it back once the Halloween game has made its profits from sales.
Given that IllFonic and GUN Interactive are involved with the Halloween game (both of which were involved, together or separately, in F13th game, TCM game, Predator Hunting Grounds) and that IllFonic has a reputation for making games that are quick licensed cash-grabs with no intention of long-term support, the Halloween game will fail in about a year or two when the devs made their money and the license holders will come crawling back to BHVR.
It's not a matter of if, just a matter of when.