I hope this is a new standard for female waterfront massacre skins

As I don't understand why all the swimsuits have to come with long dress skirts, and regular bikinis are considered too controversial while all the men can run around shirtless in speedos. Hopefully this is the end of the double standard and we can get regular swimsuits for the women

20260731033727_1.jpg 20260731033733_1.jpg

Comments

  • Cover up wench, thy shall be judged before the wholey of the church!๐Ÿ’€

  • 1000002454.jpg

    This will be next year's

  • I would not mind that to be a cosmetic.

  • Isnt that what trapper was supposed to get from hooked on you? Lol

  • I'll never understand why you get some nice visible panties and little skirts for Sable but none of the others. And before anyone judges this comment - I know you're all perverts too so get off your high horse.

  • @McC00ky said:

    I'll never understand why you get some nice visible panties and little skirts for Sable but none of the others. And before anyone judges this comment - I know you're all perverts too so get off your high horse.

    image.png
  • This content has been removed.
  • I'll never forgive the devs for robbing Claudette of her thong on that one community outfit.

  • The shorts are fine but I loathe the top and hat. I don't play Vee so it doesn't affect me whatsoever, but I'd have thought she'd get something that would read as more alternative at first glance. Elsewhere, I'm happy with Kwon Tae-Young's Waterfront Massacre cosmetic, but there will always be a part of me that's upset at what they did to Gabriel 2 years ago, dressing him up like a mummy.

  • For some reason survivors being dismembered, tortured, and otherwise murdered is less controversial than the slightest amount of cleavage or underwear that isn't a black void.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Sable is ok but Lisa would be too OP

  • @Rogue11 said:

    For some reason survivors being dismembered, tortured, and otherwise murdered is less controversial than the slightest amount of cleavage or underwear that isn't a black void.

    this is literally what makes me laugh, it's horror, a genre full of revealing outfits

  • I think we have enough of games like Marvel Rivals selling skins that are practically soft core and we don't need more. Things like Kate's Waterfront Massacre skin I really appreciate because it shows taste. Even with the Vee cosmetic, I appreciate that they didn't just straight up put her in a tiny bikini because it shows respect for their character. The male survivors like Ace with his underwear, Jonah with his Olympic speedo, or honestly even the Tae-Young speedo (my girlfriend literally busted out laughing at it) all just come across as goofy skins. Why do we need things to be sexy in a PvP Horror Game. The way the gaming community looks at a female swimsuit skin and a male swimsuit skin are vastly different. The majority of the video game community sexualizes the hell out of all female characters, we don't need more. I feel like that's just respectful

  • @Arcturus said:

    I think we have enough of games like Marvel Rivals selling skins that are practically soft core and we don't need more. Things like Kate's Waterfront Massacre skin I really appreciate because it shows taste. Even with the Vee cosmetic, I appreciate that they didn't just straight up put her in a tiny bikini because it shows respect for their character. The male survivors like Ace with his underwear, Jonah with his Olympic speedo, or honestly even the Tae-Young speedo (my girlfriend literally busted out laughing at it) all just come across as goofy skins. Why do we need things to be sexy in a PvP Horror Game. The way the gaming community looks at a female swimsuit skin and a male swimsuit skin are vastly different. The majority of the video game community sexualizes the hell out of all female characters, we don't need more. I feel like that's just respectful

    Thats the double standard im talking about. You just named 3 men in skimpy outfits and said that it was goofy. But put 1 woman in a basic bikini bottom and suddenly the game is going to be like marvel rivals where they've realised sexy outfits sell the most so thats all they make now.

    Its not going to be like that. Infact how many female survivors are left without a waterfront massacre skin? All i can think of are Zarina, and Taurie. And since Zarina tends to wear skimpier stuff in gold usually, a simple gold bikini would look great on her. Something like this:

    51+63AWT0vL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

    So why would this^ being the only bikini in the entire game's cosmetic pile, consider the game to be oversexualising women to a point where its becoming like marvel rivals that makes ALL their outfits sexualised and even focus on making them skimpiest as possible?

    Infact the highest selling outfit in the game is sable's swimsuit simply because its the first and only "basic" bikini top without some kind of backpack or anything attatched to it. We do not even have 1 "basic" bikini bottom in the game let alone a full bikini.

    This^ still shows taste, without making it so obvious that they are trying to desexualise women only to a point where its a double standard. Im not asking for a string floss bikini. But they are way too afraid of making 1 bikini bottom, and this Vee skin is the closest thing we've ever gotten to one.

    It also makes no sense why they can throw "taste" to some characters enforcing them to have painted on shorts but its ok for others to have short skirts n underwear with buttcheeks. BUT we can't go as far as a full bikini bottom.

    On a side note, your gf finds kwon's outfit to be funny while my duo partner bought it immediately, and is practically drooling everytime someone else wears it in the lobby. So whats funny to some is still sexy to others.