Anyone getting Toba and Nostromo a lot again?
am I crazy?
am I crazy?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me its Nostromo, man I really want to like that map coz of Alien but nope, its doodoo
Use map offerings if you get those maps so much, I only get them once in awhile with other maps, like those 2 maps are a realm with only one map so they get a higher chance
BHVR…. nobody on this planet likes Nostromo. Quit making it appear more often.
Nostromo all the time. Toba hardly at all.
yup been getting a healthy amount of em.
wake me up when Meat Plant is boosted ty
I did get both 1 time each in the past 5 days. I am good with that.
Haven't seen much toba but swear every time I play billy the games has 50% chance to be like "here's your lerys/RPD Sir"
Nomostro, yeah… and I never get Azarovs, ever! I wish they would make map offerings useful again.
On this planet...i see what you did there…