Five Nights At Freddy's: Overtime (A "Comeback" for the Fnaf Chapter)
Back onto the Comeback train with the ELEVENTH one I've made! I've gone for FNAF this time around! Yeah, Springtrap got absolutely BODIED by Jason in terms of… everything, really. Plus, the FNAF Chapter was a bit of a letdown to me. We got a mid-tier Killer, which isn't necessarily bad, bad Perks, no Survivor, and a garbage map! Because of the sheer amount of hype that revolved around Fiv Nit Fedy, it kinda floundered, especially since Walking Dead released afterwards and uhh… yeah that was it's own fiasco.
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Starting out, I completely changed the entirety of the layout of the map! Most of the map is now the Pizzeria. Also, something important to note, but this map is HEAVILY based off of The Unwithered Truth's map. He's working on rebooting the entire Fnaf franchise with the idea that everything was planned from the start, and this map right here is practically identical to the one in his video.
Also, Foxy is actually in Pirate's Cove and, to keep with the Withered Isle's motif, things are floating in the air! Namely, the Withered and Toy animatronics from Fnaf 2.
Once again, the name is The Unwithered Truth.
The Animatronic Power
Most of the changes were around the Office and the Cameras. The Fire Axe was barely touched, especially compared to its unnamed AoE that I gave a name to.
The Office is now riskier for Survivors, but actually makes people want to go in there. You can also explore it or hide in it, and it's the only way to check the Cameras. I also added the Maintenance Panel from Fnaf 3 to better tie Springtrap to the source material… and to hear Balloon Boy being annoying in ANOTHER game.
The AoE I renamed to Remnant Sphere to better tie into the lore, and kept Springtrap at 4.6m/s. I find the constant swapping of speeds to really just be annoying, and the Remnant Sphere feels nothing more than a "Ha ha! You missed! Loser!" It's also not really good at a motion sensor, so I made it speed tied with Killer Instinct so even if you miss, at least you're not getting laughed at.
The Animatronic Add-Ons
Here's Add-Ons! Bunch of stuff that'd take too long to describe in each and every detail! I did make the Ultra Rares fun though!
The Animatronic Perks
I always come back!
Anyway, Haywire is going to be OP with a specific Killer who likes genes. Yes, I am aware of this, but yes, I will get to End Transmission and address this at a later time. I'm not reworking the entirety of The Singularity just for a single Perk. I'll get to Huxxie Wuxxie, but as it currently stands, Haywire is a downright terrible Perk on every Killer except for him.
I removed the Compromised requirement from Help Wanted. It tends to get in the way. Now, it works for specific Basic Attacks. It's kinda like a very specific Forever Entwined.
For Phantom Fear, I buffed up the Aura reveal. Two whole seconds is nothing!
Michael Afton
No explanation needed! New Survivor coming in HOT and it's Willy's son, Michael! Fnaf, infamously, did not come with a Survivor, that's why he's here! Michael is a very integral part of the story, being the nightguard in the first game and Sister Location, became a host for Enard, died, came back to life, probably set the fire in Fazbear's Fright, and finally, was the nightguard in Pizzeria Simulator where… Connection Terminated.
He's important, to say the least!
Michael Afton Perks
He also comes back!
Hollow Inside is meant to be a direct counter to the higher-ups on the Tierlist! Doesn't work for Basic Attacks, but Special Attacks from a Nurse or a Blight is gonna make it work and work wonderfully.
Boon: Connection Terminated locks you and the Killer in the Boon's radius, only being allowed to leave when the temperature rises and everyone burns. If you're looking to fully prevent someone from killing your team, you bring this along and take the heat.
6AM is an end game Perk that grants good bonuses for being at 5:59AM. Just a little bit longer and you can make it out!
Misc Per- Wait, it's just Overcome
Uh… yeah. Because of Hollow Inside, I took another look at Overcome. Decided to make it a little bit worse than Hollow Inside, but you get Elusive. A good buff, if I do say so myself. The practicality of Elusive is determinant via maps and pathing, but overall, should be much better without being too annoying. It is an Exhaustion Perk after all.
End
Okay fine, MAYBE I'll do Binding of Kin next. It's the opposite of my White Whale. I don't want it!











Comments