Why did they give the angel killer giant boobs?

Like I thought we were getting a mostly angel type killer not a sex appeal marvel rivals character

Comments

  • I've seen this discourse on social media and the obsession with Judgement having breasts is insane to me. Namely because so many people are acting like "oh BHVR is just pandering to gooners" as if breasts are inherently sexual and by that logic anything female or female coded is inherently sexual which is a really ######### gross train of thought.

    Personally I feel like there's nothing sexual about Judgement's design, It's a sort of angel with crab legs with trapped souls in them and a body covered in eyes, by all accounts that is absolute body horror but it doesn't count because the character has breasts and therefore "gooner bait"?

  • Omg hag got breasts i cant contain myself hold me back

  • @Angy_Quentin said:

    Omg hag got breasts i cant contain myself hold me back

    Clown belly jiggle physics

  • @Xendritch said:

    I've seen this discourse on social media and the obsession with Judgement having breasts is insane to me. Namely because so many people are acting like "oh BHVR is just pandering to gooners" as if breasts are inherently sexual and by that logic anything female or female coded is inherently sexual which is a really ######### gross train of thought.

    Personally I feel like there's nothing sexual about Judgement's design, It's a sort of angel with crab legs with trapped souls in them and a body covered in eyes, by all accounts that is absolute body horror but it doesn't count because the character has breasts and therefore "gooner bait"?

    Fair it was a bad comment and frankly sexist of me but I would have never voted for this design if i knew this is how it would have came out.

  • @Xendritch said:

    I've seen this discourse on social media and the obsession with Judgement having breasts is insane to me. Namely because so many people are acting like "oh BHVR is just pandering to gooners" as if breasts are inherently sexual and by that logic anything female or female coded is inherently sexual which is a really ######### gross train of thought.

    Personally I feel like there's nothing sexual about Judgement's design, It's a sort of angel with crab legs with trapped souls in them and a body covered in eyes, by all accounts that is absolute body horror but it doesn't count because the character has breasts and therefore "gooner bait"?

    I firmly agree with you.

    I do believe that you may be overestimating how offputting those horror traits are to the terminally online, however.

  • @ValkarianHunter said:

    Like I thought we were getting a mostly angel type killer not a sex appeal marvel rivals character

    OP, I'mma need you to calm down, touch some grass, and get some fresh air if a Marvel Rivals character like Emma Frost (whose thighs have jiggle physics) and The Judgement (who is simply partially shaped like an adult woman) have the same amount of sex appeal in your mind.

  • I mean they literally made a dbd dating sim….

  • @Xendritch said:

    I've seen this discourse on social media and the obsession with Judgement having breasts is insane to me. Namely because so many people are acting like "oh BHVR is just pandering to gooners" as if breasts are inherently sexual and by that logic anything female or female coded is inherently sexual which is a really ######### gross train of thought.

    Personally I feel like there's nothing sexual about Judgement's design, It's a sort of angel with crab legs with trapped souls in them and a body covered in eyes, by all accounts that is absolute body horror but it doesn't count because the character has breasts and therefore "gooner bait"?

    I think its because people were hoping for something androgynous

  • Sorry they didn't make them flat and petite.