Sorry, but can we talk about rift cosmetics?

These outfits are hideous. The only nice one is Feng's, and it's a community skin…

My goodness. I'm glad Feng's is free. This might be the first rift in 2 years that I will not be purchasing.

Comments

  • @Science_Guy said:

    Too many masks.

    I'm lowkey gobsmacked.💀

  • I was gonna complain too until I saw zarinas golden bra could go well with her golden shorts lol, otherwise the rest was just meh..

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    I was gonna complain too until I saw zarinas golden bra could go well with her golden shorts lol, otherwise the rest was just meh..

    Speaking of Zarina, wasn't she JUST in the previous rift 😭

  • @sp1nu_ said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4101082#Comment_4101082

    Speaking of Zarina, wasn't she JUST in the previous rift 😭

    Yep. Plague doctor.

  • The Egyptian theme is very cool, I dig it. However, there are problems with this rift:

    1. biggest problem imo: only 1 male survivor skin (Adam), and it's a single skin, without deep rift variants. It looks decent though. I mostly play male survivors, and it sucks that there are no male survivors in deep rift, so I don't have anything per say to look forward to…
    2. Zarina got a cosmetic with deep rift variants 2 rifts in a row… I do like her, and am glad that she's getting skins, but… someone else could have gotten a spot in this rift. someone who wasn't in the previous rift
    3. Kate's skin could have easily been a store cosmetic instead, and many people would have bought it. I do think it looks pretty good though. Again, someone else could have gotten a rift spot instead. Someone who might not be popular enough to warrant people spending 10 dollars on a single cosmetic, but definitely okay for being a part of a rift that costs 10 dollars as a whole
    4. the recolors from past cosmetics that change very little, where you have to really try to find differences
  • @Alen_Starkly said:

    The Egyptian theme is very cool, I dig it. However, there are problems with this rift:

    1. biggest problem imo: only 1 male survivor skin (Adam), and it's a single skin, without deep rift variants. It looks decent though. I mostly play male survivors, and it sucks that there are no male survivors in deep rift, so I don't have anything per say to look forward to…
    2. Zarina got a cosmetic with deep rift variants 2 rifts in a row… I do like her, and am glad that she's getting skins, but… someone else could have gotten a spot in this rift. someone who wasn't in the previous rift
    3. Kate's skin could have easily been a store cosmetic instead, and many people would have bought it. I do think it looks pretty good though. Again, someone else could have gotten a rift spot instead. Someone who might not be popular enough to warrant people spending 10 dollars on a single cosmetic, but definitely okay for being a part of a rift that costs 10 dollars as a whole
    4. the recolors from past cosmetics that change very little, where you have to really try to find differences

    Is the Egyptian theme in the room with us? Lol.

    Don't forget that we've been oversaturated with Masks (that look hideous too). They tend to do this a lot… Come up with an idea of something and shower us in it until we hate it. (Masks, Blue Halloween Event theme, Masquerade) - It's never something completely unique.

    I think… we need a new team of rift designers. These last few rifts have been way off the mark. Nothing looks good. Nothing. It comes to something when the only decent cosmetics are community made. It's just lazy from them. They are so afraid to give us what we want. I would not be surprised if this rift sold the least out of every rift for the past 2/3 years. Horrific theme and hideous outfits. Let's scrap the whole keeping everything on theme and give us casual cosmetics that we can actually mix and match, and stop giving us recolours of the same old outfits!

    Also how do you have that many recolours on the paid section of the rift? Again, lazy. They see the outlash from people saying they're upset about the Developers getting that casual exclusive hoody cosmetic and give us… this.

  • Honestly there is an easy way to do this.

    It’s god awful Behaviour still hasn’t done this.

    If you like me & hate all the sunglasses/mask cosmetics head pieces.

    Yet that head piece usually has awesome hair,

    But you can’t see the darn face due to the unwanted sunglasses/mask.

    Easily solution, Behaviour are you listening please !
    Add a toggle button, For head pieces (That removes the Sunglasses/masks) So we can enjoy the head pieces without the masks/sunglasses on please.

  • @TsukiYurei said:

    Honestly there is an easy way to do this.

    It’s god awful Behaviour still hasn’t done this.

    If you like me & hate all the sunglasses/mask cosmetics head pieces.

    Yet that head piece usually has awesome hair,

    But you can’t see the darn face due to the unwanted sunglasses/mask.

    Easily solution, Behaviour are you listening please !
    Add a toggle button, For head pieces (That removes the Sunglasses/masks) So we can enjoy the head pieces without the masks/sunglasses on please.

    With how much they love to add unnecessary accessories, i'm surprised this isn't already a thing. People have been asking for it since, forever!