Anniversary event extention?
Can we expect event to be extended?
We didn't get to fully enjoy whole 3 weeks of the event, because the cake drop rate was significantly worse for the whole like 9 or 10 days.
Some of people didn't even play the game for that period of time because they had a lot of BP saved and waited for the cake drop rate to be adjusted.
On top of all this servers would crash, connection was poor, a lot of bloodweb errors - especially for first 2 days.
It still happens, but rarer.
Comments
There is no extension happening for the Anniversary Event, I'm afraid. You can see what's coming up for the rest of the summer period on the July Roadmap however:
I didn't know July had 5 weeks.
it does though.
God, I would hope not.
Pure greed.
I won't be sorry for enjoying and wanting something you don't.