Any fun and cool killer builds I should try?
I own all the killers (besides pinhead and Micheal) and I want to shake up my killer builds to have more fun but still leave room for having a chance to win any builds you guys have for general or killer specific send here and I'll try them and comment on them!
PS: THANKS FOR READING MY POSTS AND COMMENTING ON ALL OF THEM GUYS I LIKE HEARING SUPPORT AND IDEAS!
Comments
You expect too much. By the 1v4 nature of DbD any fun Killer builds aren't very viable unless playing against potato survivors, especially after the diminishing returns update. There some fun & viable perks like Furtive Chase or Coup that you can slap on and get great value tho.
As for actual fun builds, I think you could try a skill check Doctor build, an endgame build with Chucky with his Portable TV add-on or full chase Xeno build (with the Bolt and Acid blood add-on, Bamboozle, Unbound, Brutal, Enduring).
I'll give you one for each of the four killers I play the most 🤔.
#1: Stalking Corvidly - The Artist
#2: Howl of Horror - The Dark Lord
#3: The All-Seeing - The Lich
#4: Mighty THWACK! - The Nemesis
Enjoy!
Doctor with max TR is a fun build, I also enjoy "I dont need no hatchets" huntress (fire up, bamboozle, Play with your food (which can be swapped with machine learning if you don't have it) and batteries included. Noed could also be swapped with one of these if you don't own one of them.) with the add on when she's out of hatchets shes fast. Then watch her go brrr and run down most survivors.
A final build for your thoughts is one that I saw on a reddit thread years ago and have used to this day. Rancour roulette.
Rancor, Game Afoot, Nemesis, Play With Your Food.
Straight up just wanting that 1k and caring about nothing else. 1 survivor for sure dies at the end, you ignore them all game, and then make their life hell at end game. Very funny to see people notice the rancour and run like their life depends on it.
Lore Accurate Springtrap: Phantom Fear, Deathbound, Thwack, Face the Darkness
Off Meta Haste/Undetectable for M1 or ambush killers my favorites being unknown or houndmaster: Machine learning, furitive+friends, unforeseen.
Giga lunge build for sadako: bloody fingernail, coupe, all shaking thunder, last two are up to you but I recommend enduring+spirit fury. This also works on tuft of hair myers pretty great.
Classic Vault Speed Demo: dark arrogance, bamboozle, superiority anatomy, either unbound or fire up. This works pretty well as you’ll basically never get stunned nullifying DA’s downside, also works great on both the chainsaw bros and SS myers and singularity.
Balanced Landing is map dependent however I have a build I enjoy on Freddy which is Surge, All Shaking Thunder, Gift of Pain and Jagged Compass.
Jagged Compass will make the highest progress generator turn yellow so you teleport to it while falling off something so you arrive with a bigger lunge.
try wesker with iron grip, starstruck, agitation, and mad grit/ distressing Probably wont get a 4k but the exposed catches people off guard a lot and it’s kinda funny
If you love running around stabbing people, I have some Legion builds for you. They're all Pills + another addon, and the same 3 perks + a 4th that depends on your other addon:
Pills + Fuming Mix Tape - Grim Embrace + Pain Resonance + Dead Man's Switch + Hex: Ruin
If Pills + Frank's Mix Tape, replace Ruin with Eruption
If Pills + Filthy Blade, replace Ruin with Surge
Pills + BFFs - Remember Me + No Way Out + Grim Embrace + Rancor
Probably but thanks for the builds!
Thank you!!