Can we fix knotted rope now?

Knotted rope was left how it is because people were worried about stacking the effect with perks. Now that we have diminishing returns on those perks, can we either return knotted rope to a useful condition or just change its effect to something people can actually notice.

Comments

  • it's a shame because we only get the same amount of addons per killer so we are basically being denied what could be fun content. Addons are what spice up the gameplay. Imagine if a new survivor had a permanently killswitched perk that's basically how I feel.

  • @100PercentBPMain said:

    it's a shame because we only get the same amount of addons per killer so we are basically being denied what could be fun content. Addons are what spice up the gameplay. Imagine if a new survivor had a permanently killswitched perk that's basically how I feel.

    The state they left it in is a complete joke. I think I remember seeing that it essentially saves you like 3 frames. Kinda hoping they just put it back to 10% already.

  • You should know by now that the devs saying they'll "revisit this later" means they're never going to touch it again.

  • @QwQw said:

    You should know by now that the devs saying they'll "revisit this later" means they're never going to touch it again.

    I can be hopeful, especially with the latest update fixing the reason it got nerfed to begin with.

  • dbdwtfisthistake.jpg

    Don't think they will, as it is considered viable enough at 2%! 🤣

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YDJROV4V05WP/dbdwtfisthistake.jpg

    Don't think they will, as it is considered viable enough at 2%! 🤣

    😭😭 I don’t get it. How is 2% going to do anything…

  • It actually is not affected by diminishing returns as addons are excluded from that. So it does not fix the issue it had originally.

    2% reduction is useless though, so I think the addon just needs a rework.

  • This addon is a mere participation sticker. If you have to slow the footage down frame by frame to see if you are getting value then it’s useless.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Knotted rope was left how it is because people were worried about stacking the effect with perks. Now that we have diminishing returns on those perks, can we either return knotted rope to a useful condition or just change its effect to something people can actually notice.

    Yeah I was one of the people who argued for it to be reworked back when STBFL was not nerfed but… both STBFL and Knotted rope could be reverted now we have Diminishing returns with also the using m2 on obsession still loses stacks.

    I never thought they'd make it 2 percent and leave it there lol