The Daily Quests Need Reworked

When we had daily rutuals that forced you to go killer it was genuinely the only reason I played killer.

I don't enjoy the role nearly as much, but having a bloodpoint bonus for "Play a game as The Nurse" etc is what made me play killer, and then I'd usually go a few more games and try other killers.

However the new dailies, can always be completely done without ever touching killer. It encourages people to stick to the role they're comfy in.

All I'm asking is to change dailies making it so you have to go killer. The dailies nowadays are so boring and I honestly don't even notice them. It's a background popup notification I never look at.

Quests are so boring, no tome challenges are boring. The devs made this game less interactive whilst trying to convince us this is an improvement.

Comments

  • The tome challenges were a unique way of meta progression through the rift i have not seen in any other game before. Replacing this creative option for meta progression with quest slop is one of the worst cases of enshittification i have ever seen as a design decision.

    I think having quests as an additional option for dailys and events (especially because event tomes felt out of place) is great, but scrapping tomes was a horrible blunder!

    I would appreciate @Balrog if you could communicate that feedback with the team, i am sure i'm not the only one feeling that way.