Kill switch Gideon in the event
If survivors get unbreakable pallets it’s literally impossible to get hits on certain killers. The ability to reset god pallets and chain main event makes it impossible to get rid of resources on this map. Survivors can also 99 gens to pop it at the same time and skip “desert at 1 gen” part going straight to endgame with every pallet available.
Comments
you would have to kill switch a few more maps because of being able to trap the killer happend to be on mid witch on pig and the keeped me there for 3 minites
I dont know which stubborn engineer came up with that idea that pallets that are unbreakable can be vaulted over and over by survivors (because entity doesnt block pallets because killers can break them normaly compare to windows but these cant be broken) and that survivors can pick them up and rebuild the broken ones like common infinites with infinite pallets becuase survivors can rebuild them faster then 4 scouts in 2v8.
Answer is playing killer with power that can somewhat ignore them like ghoul,wesker,legion can vault them or killers like nurse,henry (the first) can play without needing to break them (except few god pallets on gideon agains henry but his mobility can pass them), vecna can use mage hand or many ranged killers can play around them like jason. Doctor with poison might be god here because the safer the pallet usualy is the better his shock becomes as antiloop especialy here with poison on top.
Fact is that map with most god pallets in the entire game (theres like 5-7 god pallets which is nuts) shouldnt be problem right? If devs actualy thought and played their game so their game sence would be high enough to make them able to see problem there.
edit: dracula isnt bad either.
Personaly I wasnt blessed with this map with this modifier with inc´vincibility……well was but I played vecna(netflix one) and I 4k literally you must play by his voice lines "I will show you no mercy."
They trapped me as demo. I was a doggo in a kennel and just gave them the nodders for a few minutes.