Almost have of games I've played today have been 3 vs 1
Either through disconnects, crashes/bugs, or people bringing no mither and intentionally getting themselves killed.
When is this going to change? It's boring.
Even better when 1 person doesnt load in, 1 disconnects the first time they go down, and the killer still slugs and gets sweaty for the full kill. These are the type of people that defend Noed and conplain about the hatch online I'm guessing.
When is this going to change? It's boring.
Even better when 1 person doesnt load in, 1 disconnects the first time they go down, and the killer still slugs and gets sweaty for the full kill. These are the type of people that defend Noed and conplain about the hatch online I'm guessing.
Comments
And you didn't answer my question.
Well since it's been a thing since launch, you can expect it might take twice as long to "fix" it.
Well disconnecting needs to be punished, ive been saying this for ages
Ahh now were back at this topic again.
Ive been saying this before the sabotage buff, before the new hook distribution system and DS....
And now my question again, why do you think killers slug?
But seriously if you need to slug at all in a game where only 3 survivors spawn in it says a lot about their skill level as a killer.
3 vs 1, survivors rush gens because the odds are against them, go down to NOED "your fault for rushing gens"
God there are some entitled babies among the killer community. How much do the odds have to be stacked in your favour for you to be happy?
Given how I've seen the majority of killerd play I'm really not surprised. Most just can't admit they aren't very good at the game because it would bruise their ego.
Go watch the best streamers play the game and learn. That's why I did. Now I'm managing just fine as long as I'm using a decent killer.
When a survivor DC I usually let the last two win after hooking them two times unless tbag and stuff.
Lot of killers do that and IMO is very selfish not doing it. I know is not killer fault, but I feel pity.
1 person doesn't load in, 1 survivor disconnects early.
But yes the problem is me. Please show me some of your gameplay videos of wise sage of the survivors. I would love to learn how I can git gud.
This is the balance that killers want.
That's a huge-ass claim.
you're just crying like a child
git gud
Ok fine. I dont want to see you on here ever complaining about gen times, DS, or the hatch.