Combine offering for killers so they all run off a single pool of offerings and have survivors have offerings and items all be in one pool sense they are at the end of the day just skins.
Yeah, there is not really a reason against it IMO. It makes no difference for Survivor at all and it would be a QoL for Killer (since some people probably have tons of offerings on Killers they dont play or dont play anymore).
Yeah, there is not really a reason against it IMO. It makes no difference for Survivor at all and it would be a QoL for Killer (since some people probably have tons of offerings on Killers they dont play or dont play anymore).
Exactly it would let people feel more comfortable playing other killer and playing the new survivors more of they like them. You would still need to get perks on all kilelrs and survivors but I dont see why items and addons can just be made into basicly 2 mass inventories for killer and survivors to use for there account.
As well i feel people would buy more skins for survivor if all the items and offerings were together because me personally I dont buy any survivor skins out side the one I level up mainly because all my items and offering are on him.
It was alluded to a year ago or so. Would be fantastic. Surely the flexibility of a ready inventory would be a Boon for character diversity and cosmetic sales.
I have so many offerings and other consumables on characters who are stuck with voice lines, I would love to use what I've earned on anyone else. Until a voice line disabling Toggle is implemented this would be a great QoL.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, there is not really a reason against it IMO. It makes no difference for Survivor at all and it would be a QoL for Killer (since some people probably have tons of offerings on Killers they dont play or dont play anymore).
Exactly it would let people feel more comfortable playing other killer and playing the new survivors more of they like them. You would still need to get perks on all kilelrs and survivors but I dont see why items and addons can just be made into basicly 2 mass inventories for killer and survivors to use for there account.
As well i feel people would buy more skins for survivor if all the items and offerings were together because me personally I dont buy any survivor skins out side the one I level up mainly because all my items and offering are on him.
General inventory is a good thing, as it would free up a lot of server space, and I'm all for it
But the reason they can't do it could be because they need to process petabytes of data
Another, more dangerous thing is SAVE DATA, which means that if something goes wrong, players could lose progress
Older players might remember the days when DBD had a local save file that would reset every time you agreed to the terms of service
We can ask Mandy to check with the development team to see if this is safe to do so as not to break everything
If this is possible, it would be an amazing QoL
It was alluded to a year ago or so. Would be fantastic. Surely the flexibility of a ready inventory would be a Boon for character diversity and cosmetic sales.
I have so many offerings and other consumables on characters who are stuck with voice lines, I would love to use what I've earned on anyone else. Until a voice line disabling Toggle is implemented this would be a great QoL.
Considering they managed to consolidate different accounts into a single account when cross progression became a thing, I think they can manage this.
They could do it. It woudl be easier then cross progression.