Richter Belmont's Face
As a lifelong castlevania fan and a big dbd fan obviously, I feel like Richter's face quality is really bad.
I feel like the general opinion of Richter's face in this game is that its just ugly, it looks really really weird which is a shame since he is from my favorite Castlevania game too (Rondo of Blood)
I'd love to buy this skin if the face wasn't so off, I just can't get myself to buy it cause I find it really bad looking and I don't want to bump the sales either cause it is such a bad skin atm but I do believe it could be fixed since the outfit is great it's just his damn face man..
Please rework/remake his face it is catastrophic i've yet to get into a game where i've seen someone use this skin too.
This ain't the legendary Richter Belmont, man.

Comments
Honestly I'm surprised they didn't fix this when the skin first released, I remember how much everyone made fun of it.
yeah i’ve held firm in not buying this. Richter deserved better than what ever this monstrosity is.
His face being fixed is certainly one of the few Castlevania blunders i've been waiting to see resolved. There was tons of feedback and everyone making fun of it, only for them to not even say anything about it. Which is why i was suprised nancy got like 3 immediate face reworks from the same amount of feedback.
But i'm also wondering if they are now saving all model reworks for the big graphics update next year. As the examples we saw most of the characters look like completely different people. I highly doubt they would only update the originals and leave licensed characters in an older graphics state.
If anything every new character model they add, they are probably making 2 versions each, 1 being saved for later
Ever since the release of the castlevania chapters I feel like most of the skins have been pretty lackluster or bad (except Dracula's skins), soma cruz has problems too but it isn't nearly as bad as richter i'd even say richter is probably the ugliest character in the entire game and it's not even like quentin's old face that had like that goblin charm….
I'm doubtful they'll even address his face sadly, but I'm hoping they'll listen cause there is no way this skin sold well especially considering the character that it's based on.
I sadly bought it in the hopes they might see more revinue for castlevania in the game and might consider adding more characters like Shanoa and Simon Belmont as Legendaries. But i know that was just false hope by now lol (their cosplays were the biggest disappointment for me out of anything to ever happen in the game)
Please rework his face! Richter belmont deserves better than this.