How would you buff your top 3 killers

My top 3 killers are artist pig and dredge. And how i would buff them is.

For artist i would remove the anti camp the birds already despawn so I dont think it would be a problem for survivors. it just annoying when playing artist because you cant throw out birds instantly to go and find new people and on 2 floor maps it can cost you hits.

For pig I would love it if lunge would vault windows and pallets like wesker. It would add more variations in loops and pig needs buffed bad.

For dredge its really simple make his charges work like the other killers with charges have them all on a 3.5 second cooldown and he uses them up when he tps to his reminet or only uses them when he goes to a locker.

What buffs if any do you think your killer needs?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • For The Legion, all I really want is an add-on that increases their Feral Frenzy Vault speed (or for vault speed perks to interact with their power). When Fire Up was bugged and it increased their Feral Frenzy window vaulting speed that felt so👌

    For Trapper, I'd quite like for him to get a little haste boost whenever someone steps in one of his traps. It would need to be carefully balanced, but it might help him to reach distant trapped Survivors before they can free themselves and / or give him an extra little bit of help to bear down on a target if he's already in chase. I don't think Trapper is as weak as the wider player base often thinks he is, he's just garbage against SWFs and suffers heavily for having a feast or famine playstyle.

    For Billy, I'd like them to revert the nerfs they gave to his turning speed add-ons. Honestly don't know why they did this. Why do BHVR hate Drift King Billy so much?

  • @tjt85 said:

    For The Legion, all I really want is an add-on that increases their Feral Frenzy Vault speed (or for vault speed perks to interact with their power). When Fire Up was bugged and it increased their Feral Frenzy window vaulting speed that felt so👌

    For Trapper, I'd quite like for him to get a little haste boost whenever someone steps in one of his traps. It would need to be carefully balanced, but it might help him to reach distant trapped Survivors before they can free themselves and / or give him an extra little bit of help to bear down on a target if he's already in chase. I don't think Trapper is as weak as the wider player base often thinks he is, he's just garbage against SWFs and suffers heavily for having a feast or famine playstyle.

    For Billy, I'd like them to revert the nerfs they gave to his turning speed add-ons. Honestly don't know why they did this. Why do BHVR hate Drift King Billy so much?

    making trapper’s addon that gives survivors deep wound when freed from a trap basekit would make him oh so much better in my opinion. Just that tiny bit of extra slowdown, plus not being able to deadhard the trapper right after escaping a trap, would feel amazing. But I think he needs like half of his addons reworked or buffed. Like the hemorrhage and mangled effect addons could easily be combined into one, or combine some of the disarm speed slowdown addons an additional effect, since a few of his addons are dual purpose and completely outshine the rest. Oh, and one that gives like 15 seconds of exhausted for each disarm, something like that. Too many players disarm traps in your face then lithe or sprintburst away for free.


    The haste is a great idea though, maybe a 5% for 5 seconds when someone steps in a trap. Would be nice.