The Big Three (A "Comeback" of the Base Game of Dead By Daylight)
Did I get sidetracked with the Event? …Maybe.
Anyway, to avoid doing Binding of Kin, I decided to go for the base game! I did post half of the Comeback a couple days ago because, well, it was all Maps, and I didn't feel like crowding the content with 15 images of every single Map in the original 3 Realms.
This post, however, is the real meat and potatoes of it all! It's covering Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly, Dwight, Meg, Claudette, and Jake!
The Trapper Rework
Dirt simple, but that's how Trapper is! I've added two more ways to place a Trap, one for putting the pressure on in chase and the other for exact Window and Pallet vaults, removed the RNG element from his Power, and made collection much easier!
Additionally, Traps will now "form" to the environment. They will slowly adopt the color and textures, as stated above, meaning if you find a Bear Trap-shaped texture, that's probably a Bear Trap! There's also additional Haste for any SNAPS and placement is much easier. I also killed Basement Trapper because that is nooooot fun!
The Trapper Add-Ons
I bet you're real surprised I didn't opt for basekit Bloody Coil or something. Trapper doesn't need it. I remember seeing somewhere that Trapper could have half of his Add-Ons basekit and he'd still be pure dogwater. Regardless, I had to change up his Add-Ons because they didn't even talk about Evan as a person, just his Bear Traps.
Wraith Power
Why oh WHY is Wraith still so Add-On dependent in the big 26? I remedied it by doing the sensible option and making them basekit. Wraith feels HORRIBLE to play without any of those three Add-Ons above. Anyway, I patched in some Haste to help a little bit with chases. He's not a chaser for a reason, so here's this to help a bit. The cosmetic changes, however, I think would just be neat :)
The Wraith Add-Ons
Like with Trapper, had to make his Add-Ons not 90% random symbols on a bell. Did that by swapping between his old life and new one, as well as some new additions from his Fog life.
The Hillbilly Power
I didn't touch Billy's power, but I had to for Add-Ons. So, decided to bring back 1.0 2v8 Billy! He only did one health state, but he could TURN. It's basically a "I can't normally loop around this, so lemme switch to SLM to get it."
The Hillbilly Add-Ons
Like with the other two, Billy needed an Add-On passover for both effects and the Add-Ons itself. I made them relate to his backstory more. I'm especially proud of the Birth Certificate, because I gave Hillbilly a name, something his parents didn't give him. He is also a huge superhero fan, so making his middle name Clark was a little wink wink, nudge nudge.
The Trapper Perks
Trapper Perk time!
Unnerving a horrible Perk! What I did to make it better and not actually hurt yourself is just flat out remove the ability to get Great Skill Checks. All Unnerving tends to do is make it easier to hit Greats.
I actually buffed Brutal Strength for one reason and one reason only: yeah, it's Pallet Density. Until it calms down a bit, well, Brutal is a bit stronger.
Agitation is a first for me, because it's the first Perk where I didn't change anything! It's completely stock! Didn't need to change it! It's fine!
The Wraith Perks
Alright, I buffed up Predator and added the original effect it did back in, with longer Scratch Marks. Also reduced the cooldown and increased the Aura reveal.
I had to Rework Bloodhound. Note, it won't REALLY help in a chase as much as you think it will because it's on a significant delay, but it'll still be very valuable if, say, someone is running Iron Will.
Shadowborn I also reworked and threw its effects away to something else. Now, it makes people glow like they're being stalked and I also added a Perk effect from Call of Duty into it. That being, the pulse on someone just outside your FOV.
The Hillbilly Perks
Enduring is the SECOND Perk I didn't change! It's strong, it's good, it doesn't need anything.
Lightborn, however, DOES need everything! I removed the full and total, 100% immune to being Blinded for a reason: lack of counterplay. Lightborn instantly makes a lot of things dead weight so instead, like with Fire Up and Forever Entwined, it messes with the Blinding Times. I also added the effects of Shadowborn and buffed up the Aura reveal so most of it isn't completely missing because you're blind.
Tinkerer got tinkered! It does the exact same thing, but if you do manage to get a Gen below half, then it can happen again.
Dwight Fairfield Perks
Oh hey, a third Perk I didn't change! Hi Bond! You're okay!
Prove Thyself isn't that okay! I significantly reduced the multi-Co-Op repair speed bonus. Instead of obtaining 10% per Survivor which spreads to all of the Survivors nearby, it's a flat 10% with 5% added per Survivor.
I gave Leader more things to do! Leader is a bit stuck in the past, so BOOM, more things it works on PLUS a larger range.
Meg Thomas Perks
Megatron is next, and, although Quick and Quiet didn't really get any changes, I changed up the description to just saying Rushed Actions. No need to indicate what objects.
Sprint Burst, as stated before, had to be nerfed when I nerfed Lithe. Although Lithe is not appearing this time around, it is nerfed. Check the Spark of Madness Comeback I made for more details.
I took Adrenaline out back and told it to think of the rabbits. I changed up NOED in much the same way: you're really only gonna get the effects if you're near death. Plus, surviving to the end isn't nearly as much of a challenge as it used to be. Probably because, ya know, we're all better at the game, and nothing feels worse than 4 Adrenalines.
Claudette Morel
An Empathy buff!? Yep! I removed the range stuff and just made it infinite, with Blindness immunity coming in behind!
I nerfed Botany Knowledge because Healing is WAY too fast in this game right now! Oh, and yes, I MADE A MISTAKE, IT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY "WITHOUT" NOT "WITH!" Now, we sort out the readers from the complainers!
Wait, a Self-Care buff!? Am I okay!? No! Anyway, I buffed Self-Care so it's actually very useful at a helpful moment in the Trial. Only 25% is pretty manageable.
Jake Park Perks
The good news is that Shane found Jake! The bad news is that Shane found Jake!
Anyway, Iron Will, as stated before in the Lullaby For The Dark Comeback, I shifted the numbers around so the best option wasn't completely free.
Calm Spirit was changed in the Spark of Madness Comeback, where I removed the downside and made it no longer able to straight up counter The Doctor.
Saboteur got buffed though! Doesn't instill the lengthy cooldown if you don't go all the way with it.
End
And that's it! Go and enjoy the rather horrible event. The best thing to come out of it was Shane. Just him being a Native American, that is. We could've done without Cross Examination.

























Comments
After reading I actually really like some of these ideas. I won't get into the add ons cause there are so much but here are my thoughts:
Trapper: I like most of the ideas listed but I fear that grabbing 1 trap per locker will actually waste more time as opening and closing a locker takes longer than just picking up a trap. 5 seconds before even trying to escape is also a very long time. Additionally the 10% haste he might get when a survivor steps into a trap would probably be used to not go pick up that survivor, like when they tried to do that with Twins. I do like most of the ideas here but I fear in gameplay it will feel bad.
Wraith: Definitely needs Shadow Dance (faster actions in cloak) and Swift Hunt (faster uncloak speed) base kit. It feels really weird that he does not already have Shadow Dance base kit as it really fits perfectly. I also like the idea that he has a set uncloak time and there isn't guesswork to be made for survivors or feeling bad that you could be uncloaking faster but are not. I do think he does not need to be faster in cloak as his current speed is fine. Additionally I think having bonus haste is not needed, has ideally with these buffs a good Wraith knows when to hit with his usual burst of speed.
Hillbilly: Initially I was coming in going to say I do not think Hillbilly needs any changes, which is really funny that you also said nothing needs to be changed. I also really like the Speed Limiter add on change to give him a new playstyle.
Alright lighting round because there are a lot of perks:
Unnerving Presence, Brutal Strength, Agitation: I like no great skill checks, increase also helps with Diminishing returns, yay Agitation
Predator, Bloodhound, Shadowborn: I felt like the narrow scratch marks were a self-nerf to compensate for aura reading when losing chase but of course I like this too, think the cooldown could be a little longer, Aura of blood is cool, I personally liked Shadowborns affect being when blinded; I suggest looking through the perk history and seeing that it used to decrease blind time which would be AMAZING with the haste it gives. But I like this too kinda.
Enduring, Lightborn, Tinkerer: Yes, cool, that's nice but maybe it should also highlight the gen because that can be abusable perhaps like in the past but still good idea
Bond, Prove Thyself, Leader: Good job Bond, that's cool idea but it reads like if there are two survivors both gain 15%, nice
Quick and Quiet, Sprint Burst, Adrenaline: Alrighty, fair enough, woawa okay wow I think it is a bit overkill so I am just gonna say thumbs down emoji (exhausted status for rest of the trial is neat but that does not seem like a worthy downside to temporary everything).
Empathy, Botany Knowledge, Self-Care: Interesting, haha minor spelling mistake but also imo Botany is fine given Diminishing Returns but I understand where you're coming from but now this perk is just a worse version of Empathetic Connection, wow… Self-Care buff… there will still be people unfortunately wasting half a gen healing with it but I have to see it in action before saying I like it. I think they should bring back Self-Care's effect on med-kits.
Iron Will, Calm Spirit, Saboteur: Stronger when crouch really cool, no downside is cool (rip power counter but also fine to me), I like that it includes dying state and has a small cooldown when not fully sabotaging a Hook yay