Eventcurrency not showing up

Has someone else the problem?

I claimed my 100 Login Reward, it doesn`t show up. Even after closing the game and restarting steam.

image.png
Tagged: Co-ordinatorMod

Comments

  • Didn't notice until I read this! Mine isn't showing either. Also problems keeping the game logged in

  • I didn't even notice, but yes, same is happening to me.

  • I did have it, game crashed, and now i don't have it. Paired with bloodweb errors, no BP after a match, AND getting hardly any cakes in bloodwebs this is off to a very bad start

  • @Drakosal said:

    Has someone else the problem?

    I claimed my 100 Login Reward, it doesn`t show up. Even after closing the game and restarting steam.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DXNOGYTLSHT9/image.png

    Same happened here.
    Claimed the rewards, went into the bloodweb to start gathering cakes, and then I got kicked out to the startup screen. Came back and all my currency was gone.

  • Little update… game crached after one match.. finished a quest for 50 currency.. currency gone.

    image.png
  • Same problem. If I log out for any reason, all my event currency I earned from quests gets wiped. Fun times.

    So yea I am missing 150 so far. Almost afraid to play because when it gets fixed, will we get all that we are missing?

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Same problem. If I log out for any reason, all my event currency I earned from quests gets wiped. Fun times.

    So yea I am missing 150 so far. Almost afraid to play because when it gets fixed, will we get all that we are missing?

    Yeah 150 missing.. I think I will stop playing for today and return tomorrow.

  • I will check back tomorrow, but not playing until I see my 150 currency.

  • This is currently under investigation!

  • @Balrog said:

    This is currently under investigation!

    Thank you so much for the update!

  • Actually, now I wonder is it safe to play before this gets fixed? I kind of DO want to play, but don't want to get screwed by no getting my lost coins back.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    Actually, now I wonder is it safe to play before this gets fixed? I kind of DO want to play, but don't want to get screwed by no getting my lost coins back.

    in queue for my 3rd match rn, im fine currently

  • I'm also having this problem as well

  • Same here, but one thing you can do right now is just doing the event quests and spend them instantly for the rewards.

    The unlocked rewards do not get reset when you restart. I just tried (works for Steam).

  • For anyone holding out until they fix this, it seems to be fixed and we've been given 500 Coins as compensation!

    Untitled.jpg