What is going on over at BETAHUB? Tickets are just as confusing as they were on the Forums.

I feel like Tickets are mislabeled. I can't tell what is getting fixed and what is being looked at.

image.png

This issue is all the way back from December 22. The Issue gets "fixed" when Jason releases. 6 months later btw. Only to then still not work? Hence the video posted below. Its frustrating. I don't get what is happening on Betahub. If the issue isn't fixed can we mark it as a "Open Ticket"

If tickets are fixed mark them as fixed or close them out. My current ticket when I made the report is now marked as "Pending Moderation" which from what I have seen the status hasn't changed on a few of my tickets because it thinks there is a duplicate to the report when there is not so it just sits at "Pending" for months. I feel like giving up on reporting tickets. Its really frustrating. I just want some clarity on what is going on over at Betahub.

Tickets feel just as confusing as they did when they were on the Forums.

image.png

https://youtu.be/-AsSJKAbEQ4

Comments

  • @Balrog If you have any information available or a link for an article I can read for this please do let me know. Thank you. ☺️

  • Posting bug reports feels entirely just like shouting into the void, unfortunately.

  • You have the patience of a saint waiting for some Houndmaster love

  • I have been spending time in Betahub and they are quite active there and it works way better than the forums ever did. Still they have limited ammount of people doing them so expecting everything to be done as fast as can be is little bit unrealistic. Still it can depend also on what they are working on. Some bugs most likely are faster to fix because they are already working on something related to it. Some others might take time because they aren't and are not always that simple to fix as people might think. Still even if a bug gets fixed does not mean there can't be similar or a variation of the bug still present in the game. Thats why it needs to be reported again with new logs to show that its still a problem.

  • Being confusing, difficult to use, and difficult to manage is intended for anything customer service facing. If you give up and quit because of the interface, then no complaint is filed, there's no work to do, and no record of any issue.

  • @Nazzzak said:

    You have the patience of a saint waiting for some Houndmaster love

    I’m trying my friend 😮‍💨