You need to tell us clearly how much effect abandon has on the mmr

Was checking my stats out of curiosity, noticed this game I had yesterday

1000015976.png

They all went hyper altruistic on Lara hook, so I slugged them, they then abandoned once last one got slugged, and voila, apparently 3 of them escaped (Ironically Lara on hook didn't abandon even after watching her team swarm the hook)

So I really want you to tell us, what sort of effect such escape via abandon has on how mmr is calculated for a survivor. Because if it does, it needs changes STAT

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure matches that were abandoned aren't taken into consideration for anything, could be wrong tho. Either way most people are at the soft cap for MMR so it likely won't affect you as long as you consistently play the game. This is why in some lobbies you get the best survivor teammates you've ever had, then you get potatoes.

  • @pidgeon said:

    I'm pretty sure matches that were abandoned aren't taken into consideration for anything, could be wrong tho. Either way most people are at the soft cap for MMR so it likely won't affect you as long as you consistently play the game. This is why in some lobbies you get the best survivor teammates you've ever had, then you get potatoes.

    Oh I already got the answer, this post is ancient and was made like a week ago but only now went through, so yeah this is irrelevant now

  • Anyone other who cares to know the answer. It counts as a loss for the survivor. Only time abandon on survivor side is not a loss is if you are the last survivor who is not a bot already in the match and thats considered draw.