Jason is just a pure issue
Perk Extrasensory Perception doesn't work with Jason. Im not supposed to have killer instinct on me, but I do with Jason. Also, I shouldn't scream if I have Calm Spirit equipped. Jason power feels like cheating.
Perk Extrasensory Perception doesn't work with Jason. Im not supposed to have killer instinct on me, but I do with Jason. Also, I shouldn't scream if I have Calm Spirit equipped. Jason power feels like cheating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
KI has never been stopped by Extrasensory perception. That is not a Jason issue. You can avoid the scream by crouching. Running a single perk to kill an entire killer kit would be closer to cheating.
EP stops aura reveals, not killer instinct.
as the other guy said, crouch when hes in spirit form or whatever its called and its not a problem.
Hard counters are bad for the game, if 1 perk shut off all of jasons info it'd be bad for balancing. cuz then they'd have to balance around you possibly having that 1 perk.
BBut Why do I have to crouch to not scream if I have calm spirit? I shouldn't scream with this perk at all
Does crouching stop the scream? Cuz it seems if he's close enough you still scream but other times you don't it's weird.
It sounds like a bug. I would recommend reporting it to Issues for Dead by Daylight
I saw in another thread with a reddit comment saying its intended for calm spirt not to work.
It is cheating. It's the same with every new Killer every new chapter.
You have to be stationary while crouching, crouch walking doesn't prevent the scream
this is BHVRS way of keeping their latest killer selling. They dont want him fair or balanced they want him to sell, then after a month they will nerf him like they do EVERY killer
Lmao.
If it truly works like that, I am glad I do not crouch everywhere.
Telling me that people should stay stationary and huddling like a turtle? Nah, I'll just run and take chase at that point.
Every time I see one of these, I go back to how survivors defended spots where you couldn't hook them, spots where you couldn't pick them up, original DH, prenerf Medkits, prenerf PTS, instablinds, infinites and pseudo infinites and perks that were massively busted forever…and I struggle to sympathize with things that give survivors issues.
That said:
…What?
Dude. I'd say maybe 60% of killers have been appallingly weak on release or, at best, mediocre. Hag, Doctor, Sadako, Springtrap, Houndmaster, GF, Bubba, Dredge & co. or, even where they have been quite strong, nobody wants to play them (Krasue). You're also forgetting BHVR's tendency to nerf them to uselessness and leave them to rot for years (Freddy…).
Yes, Ghoul was busted busted on release but one swallow does not a summer make.
Oh wow. Interesting. Calm spirit is rarely used. You’d think the one time the perk becomes useful it could be used but I guess not.