I really appreciate him finally debunking the fog thing. There's a lot of people being condescending and acting like Omniscient Evil is just a travel power and that you can tell how close the killer is based on the fog thickness, when on my end I haven't noticed a difference.
I had a feeling it was "just watch the shards" 2.0
So you can totaly counter his tracking and even best addon that exposed just by holding ctrl.
And people call it op so now where 80% or more your opponets will be jasons you can make build against him and it will work majority of your games. Very bad counter indeed.
You can even make him get chase you or your teammate so swf can only show him survivors that are good for them to be chased and totaly leash him like dog.
He cant see slugs due to how his power works only walking or sprinting survviors or working on something but it hides all blood and scratch marks when he uses his power only the ones that were spawned before he entered omnipresent will be visible for him untill the dissapear.
Truly rich counterplay especialy for stealth enjoyers. Where you are all those "distortion" people.
So you can totaly counter his tracking and even best addon that exposed just by holding ctrl.
And people call it op so now where 80% or more your opponets will be jasons you can make build against him and it will work majority of your games. Very bad counter indeed.
You can even make him get chase you or your teammate so swf can only show him survivors that are good for them to be chased and totaly leash him like dog.
He cant see slugs due to how his power works only walking or sprinting survviors or working on something but it hides all blood and scratch marks when he uses his power only the ones that were spawned before he entered omnipresent will be visible for him untill the dissapear.
Truly rich counterplay especialy for stealth enjoyers. Where you are all those "distortion" people.
He is out for 3 days and everyone is mad lol.
I don't really think that it's a good idea to make a build to specifically counter the newest killer or survivor perks.
Yeah if it's something gimmicky that normally struggles to get value at all like Bada Bada Boom, I can see you wanting to run that while there's a new killer who is particularly vulnerable to it for a change of pace, especially since it's not that effective.
But like people who run Counterforce and Urban Evasion because they're really good against specifically Jason, I don't think that's a good idea. Better to get used to beating him without that.
Since unless they do something to change Jason in this regard, Hex Jason is gonna be just as oppressive as he currently is once he becomes less common, but you won't know how to deal with it.
That's a really good video regarding the counterplay tbh
I'm seeing more survivors crouching now as well when he's in power - this is purely annecdotal from my own matches.
I pretty much saw everyone crouching from the outset in my matches (I didn't participate in PTB). I feel like the word was largely out by the time he hit live.
I personally feel BHVR is killing the spirit of the game. It used to be really fun going for chases and an exhilarating experience of adrenaline rush. Now it's like…hey just expect that it is this oppressive and hide. It's just not fun any more. Do those gens in silence. Hide more.
Indoor maps are tricky since no grass to tell but loads of interactibles, if anyone else learns any tells for indoor please let me know <3 I'd love to improve against him
That's a really good video regarding the counterplay tbh
I'm seeing more survivors crouching now as well when he's in power - this is purely annecdotal from my own matches.
I do not know why even a community manager is telling people to crouch, I always feel extremely disconnected from the general discourse with the game at times.
Imagine telling people in your own game (whether you develop or not) to crouch and that's the counterplay. Like, yes let me just crouch to the other side of the map (which people have said you need to be stationary to prevent screaming) is interactive gameplay.
Sure, you're making people play outside of the norm but what you are describing is let's play with Urban Evasion and crouch to the objectives but OE happens, please crouch away from the gen because Jason can pop up.
But I forget that a lot of people on here complain about SoloQ and will speak about how people don't do gens, but let's advocate for the concept to crouch and slap on UE just to save time getting to said generator. It's strange, people will say people are rats (I hate this word) but we are advocating for rat gameplay, boggles my mind.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really appreciate him finally debunking the fog thing. There's a lot of people being condescending and acting like Omniscient Evil is just a travel power and that you can tell how close the killer is based on the fog thickness, when on my end I haven't noticed a difference.
I had a feeling it was "just watch the shards" 2.0
That's a really good video regarding the counterplay tbh
I'm seeing more survivors crouching now as well when he's in power - this is purely annecdotal from my own matches.
So you can totaly counter his tracking and even best addon that exposed just by holding ctrl.
And people call it op so now where 80% or more your opponets will be jasons you can make build against him and it will work majority of your games. Very bad counter indeed.
You can even make him get chase you or your teammate so swf can only show him survivors that are good for them to be chased and totaly leash him like dog.
He cant see slugs due to how his power works only walking or sprinting survviors or working on something but it hides all blood and scratch marks when he uses his power only the ones that were spawned before he entered omnipresent will be visible for him untill the dissapear.
Truly rich counterplay especialy for stealth enjoyers. Where you are all those "distortion" people.
He is out for 3 days and everyone is mad lol.
I don't really think that it's a good idea to make a build to specifically counter the newest killer or survivor perks.
Yeah if it's something gimmicky that normally struggles to get value at all like Bada Bada Boom, I can see you wanting to run that while there's a new killer who is particularly vulnerable to it for a change of pace, especially since it's not that effective.
But like people who run Counterforce and Urban Evasion because they're really good against specifically Jason, I don't think that's a good idea. Better to get used to beating him without that.
Since unless they do something to change Jason in this regard, Hex Jason is gonna be just as oppressive as he currently is once he becomes less common, but you won't know how to deal with it.
I pretty much saw everyone crouching from the outset in my matches (I didn't participate in PTB). I feel like the word was largely out by the time he hit live.
I personally feel BHVR is killing the spirit of the game. It used to be really fun going for chases and an exhilarating experience of adrenaline rush. Now it's like…hey just expect that it is this oppressive and hide. It's just not fun any more. Do those gens in silence. Hide more.
Indoor maps are tricky since no grass to tell but loads of interactibles, if anyone else learns any tells for indoor please let me know <3 I'd love to improve against him
I do not know why even a community manager is telling people to crouch, I always feel extremely disconnected from the general discourse with the game at times.
Imagine telling people in your own game (whether you develop or not) to crouch and that's the counterplay. Like, yes let me just crouch to the other side of the map (which people have said you need to be stationary to prevent screaming) is interactive gameplay.
Sure, you're making people play outside of the norm but what you are describing is let's play with Urban Evasion and crouch to the objectives but OE happens, please crouch away from the gen because Jason can pop up.
But I forget that a lot of people on here complain about SoloQ and will speak about how people don't do gens, but let's advocate for the concept to crouch and slap on UE just to save time getting to said generator. It's strange, people will say people are rats (I hate this word) but we are advocating for rat gameplay, boggles my mind.