Is Face The Darkness worth it on pig?
i see so many pigs run it
i see so many pigs run it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It operates based on survivors being outside of your terror radius, so Pig has the dual benefit of having a smaller default TR and the ability to go Undetectable, both of which mean she's going to be getting pings from FtD more frequently than other killers might.
iirc screams also interrupt box searches on Pig, so it activating has that benefit too.
Pig is definitely one of the better users of Face the Darkness, I'd say.
More serious question is. Is the pog woth it?
Then its this hex worth it.
Very, i brought pig recently and scream builds are a lot of fun on her. Once a survivor has a head trap on, making them scream interrupts their progress on a puzzle box. It's definitely a meme build, very hit and miss, good surv teams won't pop gens while ppl have traps on so it's almost useless against swfs. But when it does pop off I cannot adequately describe the devilish glee I experience when I creep after a survivor and repeatedly harass and make them scream until the timer runs out.
Face the darkness is good because it lights and dulls itself so is a lot harder to cleanse. I like to run it with phantom fear and ultimate weapon. And sometimes hex:TOTH if I'm feeling really memey and want to keep Face the darkness up, nice little synergy is the screams also mess with anyone trying to cleanse a totem. A solid gen regression perk if I want to have an outside chance to win without the headtraps popping.
For addons you want one of the bags to increase the box search timer and the purple modded timer add on to decrease the headtraps kill timer. Or you cluld double stack the bag offerings to make it easier to interrupt the searches.
Just play it and find out
never once did OP state that they had purchased said DLC which has a barrier to entry as it requires real life money, whereas talk is cheap.