Jason needs nerfing
How come he can teleport to any pallet, window or breakable wall without absolutely no cooldown? He already has distance control with his Spear and teleports super fast. He can control all the gens, all the means for the survivor to flee and now what? It's incredible difficult to win a Jason!! Too frustrating.
edit: Also, when he's clearly camping around a hook in his fog mode it should count in the yellow bar.
Comments
I thinks its kinda balanced as long as my damn team would stop RUNNING AROUND DURING IT AND LEADING HIM TO ME
I get it. But even my team that doesn't run, has a hard time having control over the generators
I just dont think he should have perma undetectable, maybe only 15 seconds or so, if he can easily pinpoint your location in this mode, at the very least give us an indicator after a while. But my teams are usally my downfall, i dont think people know that crouching counters him
I think people will realize he isn't that op once people actually start using his counterplay
hes pretty balanced its mostly your teammates running around that loses the match for you.
CROUCH I BEG OF YOU
yep. exactly. And he's also almost 4.6 most of the time, even though he's supposedly 4.4
If everyone actually uses his crouch counter play it weakens him a ton. So far though in the vast majority of my games basically no one does this.
knowledge checks are bad tbh
The only thing that needs nerfing is that new asinine gen addon.