Hinder on Killer interactions

With the release of Jason (and to lessen extent the buff to singularity a while back). I think we could look at testing giving hinder to springtraps axe remove and maybe artist crow removal (although I’m not too sure of this one).

Artist is already pretty strong for the people that do play her and I know she isn’t popular to play against maybe an add on can give hinder on crow removal.

What do ya’ll think? It might make these killers too strong but I think some consistency between the killers could be nice.

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • Artist just needs one thing….. so jumping into and out off locker doesnt remove crows which kills her ability on greater range. Theyshoulf make it as springtraps axe so survivor must remove them its like 8 seconds of holding m1 or if locker mechanic can stay but survivor must stay in locker longer like 10-20 seconds because he is compleatly safe in there against her attack so it should be longer like 15 seconds looks like very reasonable number.

    I dont think hinder there is needed like twins and springtrap can remove victor/axe from survivor by themselfs just artist is only one who gets destroyed by lockers flr no solid reason because after successful hit with crow she has limited time to see survivor moving anf then can she shoot by guessing, locker tech takes away her ability to harass survivors at range on gens which have lockers close. This change wouldnt make artist op but maker this cheap counterplay gone, she is very unplayed killer so I dont think this change is bad thing.

    It wont ho through because survivors hate her thats it and I believe devs forget that even artist exist.

  • Springtrap and Artist getting hindered when removing their powers would simply be too broken as they already have amazing chase potential.

  • Artist is already a turbozoner as she is. Her potential to put you in lose/lose scenarios would be even higher.

  • @pidgeon said:

    Springtrap and Artist getting hindered when removing their powers would simply be too broken as they already have amazing chase potential.

    yeah I agree it just feels so weird that Jason has hinder tac’d on for seemingly no reason.
    I mean he can’t grab the survivor immediately like springtrap can but Jason still gets wallhacks on the survivor with a spear in them.

    Additionally it makes Jason’s endgame significantly better, Jason and springtrap both share the exit gate trapping add on, but Jason’s is better because survivors can’t hold W to a gate as effectively.

  • Perhaps they could remove the hinder from Jason's spear then if we're worried about consistency.

    It's not like we're just trying to get other killers buffed right? Right?

  • @MDRSan said:

    Perhaps they could remove the hinder from Jason's spear then if we're worried about consistency.

    It's not like we're just trying to get other killers buffed right? Right?

    this got a chuckle outta me