Demogorgon got nerfed into the ground
Last week I played against demo for the first in months and noticed that you can see all activated portals across the whole map, which makes his portals so so bad.
I already hatted the introduction of TV auras for Sadako and now demo who already wasn‘t that good gets the same treatment. Both teleports are terrible because survivors can easily know where they are coming from and aside from that it kills any horror athmosphere.
Comments
I actually think this is a bug and not a feature. Don't quote me but I think it is.
Its a bug
He did get buffed however the new changes actually caused him to get a bug which causes his portals to be shown to every survivor essentially gutting his mobility.
I hope this is a bug. It entirely defeats the purpose of buffing his stealth after teleporting.
Its not anywhere listed as a change so its a bug. One of the many that happened because of the new aura change color feature. It really effected quite many killer powers/add-ons really oddly causing some real odd behavior. This is one of those bugs. Another one for example is that Doctor can see illusionary Doctor's auras on Madness II level while not using any add-on. He should be only seeing those auras normally without add-ons on Madness III level.
This is getting fixed next tuesday when Jason is released as its marked as Fix Incomming so it should be in the next patch. The Doctor one I mentioned is also going to be fixed in that patch.
Tbh there are so many bugs now in live that I cant imagine what will happen when will jason update hit live.
It will maybe come to DBD history.
I wondered why survs were squelching my portals more than usual recently.