Do you miss the old atmosphere?
Do you miss the lack of silly cosmetics and daytime maps?
Do you miss the lack of silly cosmetics and daytime maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What i miss is the old lighting of all farm maps and autoheavan. I liked this darker atmosphere today its just to bright. also back then the fog was also better
I just hate how bright the eyerie of crows map is
i miss the old Atmosphere, lighting, fog, depth of field.
I would prefer old Coldwind but i do see the appeal of daytime Farm (which still would be better with the above) - it is pretty much Texas Chainsaw Massacre. And other daytime Horror exists as well.
Just, don’t let us see the other side of the map from anywhere including the outside of the map and anything beyond. I don’t wanna see the edges and nothingness, let me immerse in the Horror ambience
the teased Autohaven change from the Trailer a few days ago was going a bit in the right direction at least
No. Not even remotely.
I miss the old pace of the game. Like tunneling didnt feel personal u just died and went to the next round in peace somehow lol, was there no end game chat back then? And the lighting i remember hiding in plain sight as blendette, quite often lol
I think it's more of a mindset thing. Just remember you get bloodpoints no matter what happens. Also, it's not always personal, sometimes tunneling is the killer's only chance of winning, especially if they're a low tier killer.
I miss the spookiness but I don't miss not being able to see a damn thing
Not particularly, especially for maps that ended up getting better visual clarity. I don't necessarily prefer all the old maps' new visuals though. Hopefully the facelifting the game is getting will allow for not only different weather but different times of the day as well so that we can get nighttime farm maps back, for example.