Is it fair ?
Now i understand why Killers dodge SWFs !
I've never seen this tryhard level before ...
And abuse of strong loops (which i refused to chase for obvious reasons.)
Thanks god console has names ...

Now i understand why Killers dodge SWFs !
I've never seen this tryhard level before ...
And abuse of strong loops (which i refused to chase for obvious reasons.)
Thanks god console has names ...

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing the same game bro ?
Ruin gets destroyed once the game is loaded cuz spots are ######### and devs improved nothing ...
Instasaw increases 2 seconds for the Rev.
C'mon ...
You really wanna try to convince me I'm in advantage here survivor main ?
2 seconds only makes a difference if you're playing killer. There is no survivor who'd take a perk that would shave off 2 seconds of a generator, or a heal, or opening the gate. The fact that 2 seconds are even relevant in the first place is yet more proof of how underpowered killers are.
1 in 99.
Definitely not the same game.
Thanks bro.
Specially on console with ######### FPS I see lot of killers being juked over and over, even a noob can juke a novice killer and upload to YouTube.
I could run the common add-ons ones, doesn't matter.
But greens are good vs swf because you need every second to beat them.
It matters for killer who has to take advantage of every second vs swf.
I like swf, makes me a better player ... but not a scum swf group.
Botany Knowledge.
So you wouldn't mind if Botany Knowledge only had tier I? That'd take off two seconds from the healing.