BBQ&C has ruined DBD
Killers should not get to know where all 4 survivors are up to 12 times a match
Please for the love of all that is holy remove it
Please for the love of all that is holy remove it
Comments
Well yeah, every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied crutch class. Oh wait no that's Single Player games, yeah babying special snowflakes doesn't work in Multiplayer games instead it just alienates the entire community till the game dies that's right! sorry I forgot that one.
You were callin’ Ryuri toxic but to be fair, you are also being toxic.
Hop into a locker
Oh boi what a read. Entity be praised I've never wanted to reach for my noose more then now.
@PubStar87 You keep claiming you know all the counters to BBQ, yet you keep complaining. Everyone here has given you something to work with, all the counters, explanations, everything. I have a feeling you are trolling or baiting the hardest right now and laughing at everyone who had taken the time to answer you.
But in case you are actually serious, then to the void with you, you are a poor excuse for a player of Dead by Daylight. Please, stop complaining and you might have an easier time, or grab a group of friends who know how to play he game, this is me being optimistic and assuming you have friends.
You can't play that card, everyone has been pretty Entity damned generous with you thus far. Again, they've given you knowledge of which you claim you know but ignore. Allow me to play your card then: Typical survivor main, wanting easy mode and having no killers in a game. You just want to do generators without having to fear for your life. Please tell me you see what is wrong with that sentence.
Wow, thanks for agreeing with the smart people for once! You could do without the mass sarcasm but overall I am proud of you.
I know this post is long but I needed to vent and this thread was perfect. I know you're going to ignore my words or see it and go 'lalala', but if I can help you see why you got it all wrong, well. I'd be happy. I hope you have a nice day.
Hide in lockers and git gud if you're afraid of BBQ
Whats next, Sole Survivor needs a nerf
I actually think Decisive Strike needs a buff. Change my mind.
I honestly cannot because its opinionated
Lel.
BBQ Cheese is a toxic easy-mode crutch that just saps all the joy from the game. A perfect example of the special snowflake Killer hand-holding epidemic plaguing this game.
Explain it to me then. How is BBQ a toxic easy mode?
Is it the aura reading? No, there are several counters to it. I honestly cannot think of how it can help killers in terms of finding survivors who are smart enough to avoid being seen.
Bonus blood points? The survivor equivalent is We're Gonna Farm Forever but I guess you don't count that as a crutch.
Personally when I use BBQ I either forget I had it to begin with, it never reveals survivors, or I can't reach the survivor in time because I'm not playing Hillbilly or Nurse and outside of Rituals I never will.
This might be asking too much of you, but please for the love of the Entity explain your points on why BBQ is toxic and hand holding. You are relatively known by me to have the worst arguments in all of this forum, so much so I actually believe a legitimate die hard survivor main won't be able to stand you.
If you didn't use "LOL" so often I would take you more seriously.
I didn't use BBQ yet, I can't find it in the bloodweb, and I do just fine, but it would make my job easier and every extra BP helps quite a bit
If he is the one that makes you feel super unwelcome then you need to wait for those that will call you a bloody idiot and worse, at least @Ryuhi isn't attacking you directly
"BACK TO THE PIT"
Just in case you don't realize it, you're being baited.
I know. But I could care less at this point. -rips the hook out of my cheek- Besides, this guy is really annoying. There is a 50/50 chance that he is either serious or trying to anger people. Either way is a win for him I guess.
"Clears throat"
git gud
Just use Distortion. lol
You don't have to pay to win. Just use shards to buy the survivor and work for your score.