Suggestion: Balance classic killers vs survivors

Current Problems:

  1. Survivors repair generators too fast.
  2. Old killers only move on foot, resulting in poor patrol ability when multiple survivors repair multiple gens at the same time.
  3. Too many pallets, and some perks allow survivors to reset pallet vaults to prevent killers from breaking pallets.
  4. Some survivors camp at exit gates to taunt killers after the gates are powered.

My Suggestions:

  1. Slow down survivors' base repair speed.
  2. Place more generators next to buildings, and limit each generator to a maximum of 1โ€“2 survivors working on it at the same time.
  3. Stop releasing survivor perks that ruin killers' pallet-breaking experience, such as pallet-vault reset perks.
  4. Add punishment for survivors who stay near opened exit gates without escaping.

Reason:
These changes can narrow the huge power gap between classic killers and survivors and improve killer gaming experience.๐Ÿ˜’

Comments

  • I offered different ideas:

    1. Each hook grants 3 more charges on all remaining unfinished gens.
    2. Each time killer performs fresh hook, all survivors further than 24m are revealed.
    3. Hooking at least three different survivors in a row resets all regression events on all remaining generators.
  • You should have to have at least 100 posts on this forum to make suggestions, jeeeeeeesus

    1. Times are good, you are just not putting enough pressure on survivors. You are not supposed to stomp people on 5 gens.
    2. That's why you have remote gen breaking and blocking perks. Use them.
    3. Numbers of pallets are good. Some maps are still bad, some are good.
      Most of the pallets can be played around easily and never be broke.
    4. Killers aren't exactly nice either. You can force surviviors out, but survivor needs to stay on the ground humped for 4 minutes if thats killer's wish.
  • I agree with number 3, some maps spawn like every filler pallet rn every other match, that's a bug since February, many people brought that up, but the devs don't care. Instead they give another perk for resetting a dropped pallet which doesn't even cause exhaustion although it gives haste like Lithe.

    For number 4, I think killers should have the option to abandon in endgame when no ones been hooked/downed for a while and the team just stands in the exit gate to BM and hold the match hostage. Honestly, if I've lost, I wanna go next and I don't need them gloating over their win in my face or waiting out the timer if I don't go the exit. If a survivor can abandon without penalty to not have to see a ten second mori, why can't killers abandon if the team is holding the match hostage?

  • @TerraKane said:

    I agree with number 3, some maps spawn like every filler pallet rn every other match, that's a bug since February, many people brought that up, but the devs don't care. Instead they give another perk for resetting a dropped pallet which doesn't even cause exhaustion although it gives haste like Lithe.

    For number 4, I think killers should have the option to abandon in endgame when no ones been hooked/downed for a while and the team just stands in the exit gate to BM and hold the match hostage. Honestly, if I've lost, I wanna go next and I don't need them gloating over their win in my face or waiting out the timer if I don't go the exit. If a survivor can abandon without penalty to not have to see a ten second mori, why can't killers abandon if the team is holding the match hostage?

    Why abandon and pass up the oppurtunity to break pallets and walls for some extra goodies? Not to mention you can have an ability to punish survivors for that with certain add ons and perks? mostly extra bp gain