Is using timer programs for Decisive Strike banned in the juego?

I would like to know if using these programs is bannable or prohibited. I’ve seen some people selling programs like these, and I want to know if they are safe to use in the game.

From what I’ve heard, these timers don’t modify any game files; they are triggered manually by a key press, and then the time simply counts down.

Comments

  • Most likely yes.

    Just learn the timing, once you get used to it you can do it every single time.

    Or, if you want anti-tunnel protection which has no skill check, try Off the Record. Or Blood Rush + Sprint Burst, which is a shockingly rare combo but let me tell you, if your only desire is to make a killer stop tunneling you, no killer will want to continue chase with someone who just Sprint Bursted twice in a row.

  • You're talking about a macro which would be near impossible to ban without catching any player with a gaming mouse or keyboard.

  • @arudi said:

    I would like to know if using these programs is bannable or prohibited. I’ve seen some people selling programs like these, and I want to know if they are safe to use in the game.

    From what I’ve heard, these timers don’t modify any game files; they are triggered manually by a key press, and then the time simply counts down.

    It doesnt interact with game code so it shouldnt be bannable by any means