Why am I dodged if I don't bring anything and don't use ds
I think some killers insta dodge whenever I even have a chance to see myself in the lobby. In the end we will all play without perks and everything, no running also so killers can have "fun".
Comments
There are three other survivors in the lobby, just saying. If a killer instantly leaves as soon as you join, that means they made the decision to do so before you even showed up, and thus it has nothing to do with you.
They want easy games.
I also know killers who know the people in the lobby and will dodge certain people.
#notallkillers
You are only 1 of 4 survivors, a killer cant kick a single guy so he has to dodge the whole lobby
Probably has nothing to do with you. Stop giving yourself compliments.
People more easily remember the bad times rather than the average times.
I'm convinced you had WAY more lobbies that were perfectly fine.