Overwatch is giving out Loot boxes for their 10th Anniversary - Is DBD doing any gifts to celebrate?
I got 4 legendaries from this! It would be neat if DBD has something planned.
I got 4 legendaries from this! It would be neat if DBD has something planned.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
maybe we'll get something exciting like back when we collabed with for honour and they received a whole mode to PvE against Trapper! ....and we got a charm
We're getting 10k BP for Rift-tier challenges right now… I don't think we're getting anything special. 😰 It all seems to be shaping up to a standard Anniversary event with the exception of an IRL gathering and a collector's pack on their shop.
IRL event that people have to pay for. Cries
Check your mailbox there is cosmetics being given away in there
will do!
I was saying in another thread that they really should've done something that celebrates 10 years, but the party doesn't sound very exciting and the reward we get is a license that has nothing to do with DBD itself. 😭 I think the Overseer would've been a fitting addition to the trials.
If they were ever going to give out free auric cells now would be the time
They used to give out enough iri shards to buy a character at one point in time, but they haven't done anything like that in years. Even when they accidentally gift us all a cosmetic, they opt to remove it from everyone's inventory and cause issues for those who purchased it than just cut their losses and let us keep it. I don't know why they're so stingy about these things, but I don't foresee us getting free auric cells for anything. 😦
I would even take 10k Iri shards :D
Bloodpoints and a free outfit for Wraith and David.
Might get a small amount of iri shards, if they're feeling generous.
Personally I would happily go with all that if it meant they would buff some weaker perks.
we'll see, there's still quite a few dates circled before the anniversary stream and the main DBD account and Eric Pope are still posting cryptic tweets so BHVR haven't shown us their entire hand yet.
Ill be patient. I am excited for this year.