Do I have to write reports in english?
The question
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume you can probably write them in french since BHVR is based in Canada. Not sure about other languages though.
It's preferable. Imagine you receive a report in a language you don't understand. Personally, I probably wouldn't bother with Google Translate.
######### Mark Twain btw.
Of course!
Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Russell are my all time favorites.
From what I've heard, the developers only accept reports written in Chinese characters. And on the subject line, in addition to the Chinese characters, please make sure to add an abbreviated letters of universities or colleges (usually American), although it does not matter which one.