Bloodpoint bonus or XP bonus?

So there is a discrepancy between the May roadmap and in-game information as to what has started today:

The roadmap implies that it's an XP bonus for consecutive matches, but in-game it says that we start with a BP bonus for consecutive matches, and that the XP one is next week.

Untitled Image 20260526181651_1.jpg

Does anyone know which one is active right now?

Comments

  • I've got no idea, coz it felt like neither was up whilst I was playing, if you find out, let me know! I was hoping it was the exp

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    I've got no idea, coz it felt like neither was up whilst I was playing, if you find out, let me know! I was hoping it was the exp

    20260527103544_1.jpg 20260527103548_1.jpg

    Turns out it's the XP bonus. So the roadmap is correct, and the in-game message is not!

  • How long does the xp bonus event last for? Not shown on the roadmap but probably ingame?

  • @ShanoaLegendaryPlz said:

    How long does the xp bonus event last for? Not shown on the roadmap but probably ingame?

    If it's like previous Road to the Anniversary events, each week leading up to the anniversary event should feature a different modifier. The XP bonus should end on June 2nd and be replaced by a different boost.

  • Hey folks! Popping in with a clarification that, as has been pointed out in this thread, the current multiplier is an XP boost after consecutive matches. The wording in the inbox message was incorrect and is being updated.

  • @ThatRyanB said:

    Hey folks! Popping in with a clarification that, as has been pointed out in this thread, the current multiplier is an XP boost after consecutive matches. The wording in the inbox message was incorrect and is being updated.

    Could you tell us why Bloodrush/hunt became so rare? We got nothing during the Winter or Blood Moon event which was very sad. There was a time when we've got a Bloodrush/Hunt every month and then suddenly, nothing.

    It would be cool if the Bloodrush/Hunt event would happen more often or - at least - during events.