Funktion deleted?

Was the play while you wait feature deleted?

I try to play as killer with a waitingtime of 6 minutes and the game doesn’t offer me to play as survivor anymore (ps5)

Comments

  • @Salafur said:

    Was the play while you wait feature deleted?

    I try to play as killer with a waitingtime of 6 minutes and the game doesn’t offer me to play as survivor anymore (ps5)

    NOOO i just checked myself and it looks like it has been removed. Was working just the other day 😫

  • it’s some kind of weird, had another round where it was there and others where it wasn’t

  • @Salafur said:

    it’s some kind of weird, had another round where it was there and others where it wasn’t

    Maybe just dependent on current survivor q wait time as well as your current Killer wait time?

  • Maybe they're testing only offering it when the system detects it might be needed?

  • Yea just tried it now at 8:25am EST on my ps5 and its not there with a wait time of 4 mins. I am not sure if its on the PS4 version on the ps5, haven't tried that.

  • Its not deleted, its active if there's queue time issues - so if the queue goes over X amount of minutes it will kick in.

  • @Mandy said:

    Its not deleted, its active if there's queue time issues - so if the queue goes over X amount of minutes it will kick in.

    Maybe it's worth looking into still …

    Right after 2 v 8 ended, I would get the PWYW pop-up in a killer queue of only 2 minutes (estimate).

    Today, however, even at 3 minutes estimate the pop up does not show, and I'm also not getting a match right away. Usually the PWYW feature should give you an error message when you try to use it while a match as Killer has already been found.

    20260519200217_1.jpg 20260526183012_1.jpg