Jason's cosmetics
So I've seen plenty of discussions about Jason's power (For obvious reasons) but what about cosmetics?
Personally the cosmetics I see as almost guarenteed to happen at some point at least are Uber Jason, Blighted, Retro, and maybe some other original skins.
The reason I think original skins being possible is due to the fact in Multiversus Jason had quite a bit of original skins even a Beetlejuice one so I see it as possible for him to get at least a couple, but I wanna know what other people think.
Edit: Ok so I've found out after a helpful video in the comments that dbd should be able to use all versions of Jason that were in his game, this includes Jason's designs part 2-9 and Savini Jason. This might also include the Jason's that were never released those being Pre-Uber Jason, Uber Jason, and Retro Jason but that isn't clear since they were never released. Does any of this confirm they'll be added? Ofc not but it does give more hope for getting his looks from the movies
Comments
I don't know exactly what skins are under who, but I believe the way it was described is that most versions of Jason from films 1 - 8 are on the table because they are part of Jason Universe. However, there is a handful still under New Line Cinema which falls under the F13 umbrella. That includes Uber Jason unfortunately.
I could be completely wrong.
I saw a video explaining what they can use
https://youtu.be/jA8Rzh7m2Rc?si=sBcdGhvB16YmIFEDI NEED a Jason Part 4 cosmetic.
He is my favorite version of Jason in both the movies and the F13th game.
Probably pamela as a legendary
Parts 7 and 6 are one of his more beloved designs. Maybe we could get part 2 or a head cosmetic for that potato sack look.
We'll probably see some original costumes as well
The reason I specified Uber Jason was because they had an Uber Jason skin in Multiversus, doesn't mean it's gonna happen tho ofc
I think New Line has the rights to Pamala unfortunately
The rights seem to be all over the place lol, on google it said jason universe has the rights to pamela. My search was "what characters does Jason universe own"
To be the 'don't put to much trust in AI guy'
Google seems to be drawing heavily from the reddit thread "PSA: Confused about "Jason Universe"? Let me explain:" by Slxsher. Now maybe they know exactly what they are talking about, but there aren't any citations (i.e. Horror Inc employee says X). Even in the thread I see disagreements about what may or may not be true and lack of certainty over other things.
So when we're saying 'google' we're really saying reddit.
id like to see Savini Jason I missed my chance to get that skin in f13 after that it's Roy.
I do hope they add a blighted version for jason
How about all the friday the 13th movies jason plus weapons and unmasked versions.