What do you consider slugging?
I ask because I had an experience where I'm playing as The Doctor on Trickster's Delusion. The Claudette in the game as you can see called it a "slug fest" but personally I disagree with that statement for many reasons. As you can see in the screenshot below, 3 / 4 survivors all have flashlights so naturally they trying to make flashlight plays. So when I would down someone, there would ALWAYS be someone hiding around the corner with a flashlight ready to get that flashlight save. So naturally with me knowing that, I could either pick up the downed survivor only to lose them or get a 2nd "free" down without committing to a long lengthy chase. If the chase wasn't gonna be easy or end up being a lengthy process, I wouldn't commit and just go back to pick up the survivor that I downed. But yeah I ended up getting all the survivors and the only reason the Sable got out was because I let her, lol.

Comments