Play while you wait.
Its a neat feature but I wish there was an option to toggle it off. I don't always want it active.
Its a neat feature but I wish there was an option to toggle it off. I don't always want it active.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why should the game have an option to turn it off? If you don't want to play while you wait, just don't click the button...
Just so I'm understanding correctly, you want the pop-up to have the ability to be toggled off?
Yes please. 🙏🏼
Sometimes I wish to have it active. Other times I wish for the pop up to not keep popping up. ☺️
If possible.
It doesn’t have to be turned off. I just don’t want it to always pop up in my face. If i wanna play while I wait I will accept the offer.