Broken Wraith perk and addon
YOU NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE TURN BACK THE CLOCK PERK RIGHT NOW!!!!! IIT IS BROKEN AS HELL ON THE WRAITH. WHILE CLOAKED HE ACTIVATES IT NEXT TO A GENERATOR AND WITH THE SERPENT PERK INSTANTLY DECLOAKS AND CAN IMMEDIATELY ATTACK.
Comments
no need to shut down an entire perk due to a combo
This has been a known combo for the perk since it's launch, it's nothing new…
might be coming off a bad game against a Wraith?
i would also like to say its not even broken, and u can still play around with perks such as Spine Chill for more distance, or even Repressed Alliance to stop TBTC. heck pair them both if you want,
I too hate this perk combo, it's very cheesey. Made a similar post (just without all caps) myself back when henry got released.
Unfortunately bhvr decided it was a fair interaction and added some text to the description of either the addon or turn back the clock, can't remember offhand, to make it clearer that that's how it works.
Can't say I'm a fan but heyho, apparently it's intended and balanced. At least I don't see it very often.
For the record it's not as immediate as OP want to make it out to be, Wraith still has to slowly decloak, just doesn't have to bing bong first. But he won't lose as much distance since it removes the slowdown during said bing bong. Pre-running is still viable though if you know he has it, and as mentioned if you for some reason are running Repressed Alliance I guess you can use that before the pre-run if you're proactive enough.
Not a fan of that combo either. Not the strongest, but it really feels like a cheesy way of getting free hits.
I don't really feel perks should interact with powers in this way, because it's probably one of his best perks now because of it.
Yeah, I tried it out once and it's honestly busted. Like I triggered it mid chase when my victim led me past an on progress gen for an unavoidable hit
You say it's busted but it does less than a regular Ghoul grab, as that adds deep wound too.
That said I know that is why a lot of people dislike Ghoul.
Am I trippin or what I thought this was patched
Nah, they said they were looking into it, then just changed the description so that it's more obvious that that's how it works.
It's a little different, ghoul can only use his grab to make you injured and deepwounded, he can't down you with it. you can use the wraith interaction to down people. If you're in chase with an injured surv while cloaked, you can trigger it to insta uncloak and get a small speedboost midchase.
Very very situational I'll admit, needs an injured surv, tbtc active and a gen in los. But it is annoying as all hell when it happens.
The other side of it is ghoul has to set up the power. Do do the injuring grab you have to do one kagune leap first so survs have time to react. (Not much mind you, I'm certainly not saying ghoul is healthy and his hitbox for the grab is ridiculous) but wraith's interaction totally bypasses his powers limitation. It allows you to instantly uncloak with zero slowdown.