Any chance the removed adept achievements come back?
I recently started on getting the killer adepts done after getting the survivor adepts done a while back (and with each new survivor that comes out), and a thought hit me. I did all the survivor adepts before Stranger Things pt. 1 came back, so I should quickly do Steve and Nancy because their achievements should have come back, right? However, when I checked the Steam achievements, I noticed that Steve and Nancy's adepts didn't come back. So I'm just wondering if they'll ever come back or if they're gone for good now?
This question does include Myers and Pinhead if their licenses ever come back (Not holding out hope for them though.)
Comments
I doubt there are plans for bringing them back.
And they haven’t been completely removed but changed to some generic achievments. Probably not so easy to change them back again to paid character ones and would also bot feel right to again add them as new ones either
No plans in their FAQ from when it returned:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/418-faq-stranger-things-returns
Shame. I kind of resent having demogorgon as my killer main and yet I cannoth get my adept with it 😑
They would have to add them as totally new achievements as originally those were changed to other generic achievements when they lost the license. They do that every time they have lost a license so far modifying the character linked ones to generic ones.
I thik he didnt have only adept but he had one with hitting 100 shreads too, sadly none will come back same with pinhead or mayers and survivors bound to these dlcs.
BHVR's priorities will never cease to amaze me for how ahh backwards they are. Adepts are one of the few ways you can show off your dedication to a certain character especially killers as more often than not they enter in nowadays with perks clearly designed to assist a different killer rather than compliment what they came on.