Option to toggle hook screams on/off

Can we please add an option to toggle off the screams when survivors get hooked? Some survivors (especially some female ones) are insanely loud and earshattering.

I started to tab out whenever I play killer and hook a Lara Croft or a Feng Min and some others… but that's very bothersome. Also I never play these characters more then once even though I like them. But my poor ears…

A volume slider for (just!) that would also be fine by me, but I guess just an on/off version is easier to do.

Tagged: Survivors

Comments

  • If hook screams are too loud for you, turn down the volume of your game. It is not worth it damaging your ears just to hear something like breathing or footsteps better if some other sounds are way too loud for you.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    If hook screams are too loud for you, turn down the volume of your game. It is not worth it damaging your ears just to hear something like breathing or footsteps better if some other sounds are way too loud for you.

    Hearing footsteps and injured noises is a core mechanic of the game. I'm not even listening for breathing (I don't hear it, I'm on speaker), but if I turn down the volume to the point where the hook screams are not bothersome, I don't hear distant terror radii anymore.

    I'm not sitting here with the volume turned up to the maximum. 99% of the games audio is fine. Footsteps are quiet, but hearable, loud things are loud. Just some hook screams shoot above everything else. Some are fine (annoying and loud, but within reason), but some are earpiercing.

  • @Callahan9116 said:

    Run calm spirit

    How can he do that when playing killer?