Feature to buff solo q info sharing without it affecting swf
It's a pretty simple idea which can be done in game, a whell or specially designated buttons (Wheel I think is preferable for consoles and other non-Pc players), which will contain special info pop ups that appear let's say to the right of your character in HUD, containing info on whatever you are/will be doing, like this:
so by using this wheel you can, for example, tell your team that "I will unhook" or "I will repair a generator" or something of such matter. It could even contain some sort of bubble pings which will show your estimate location for a short duration. Also in advance, is should have a short cooldown to prevent people spamming them, though I suppose if it won't have sound notification then it's no problem
Also, it would be perfect if such wheel is also added to killer in 2v8. I usually play with a friend, but he was busy for about 30 mins, so I decided to play solo, and genuinely I caught myself having no idea what's my killer colleague wanted to do

Comments
This is also what I would like to see too as an upgrade to SoloQ communication. We don't need detailed emotes or voice chat, just a quick set of things to communicate these simple things. I don't think it should come with a bubble ping but other than that I think it'd be a great addition.
To be specific about what I think should be on such a wheel:
Six simple prompts, little to no potential for BMing with a cooldown for spam, covers most important Survivor comms with the exception of specific communication about areas on the map, like clock callouts or specifically saying which generator you're working on
I think the best route for changing that would be some UI icons for specific locations, like shack/main/basement, but that obviously doesn't apply equally for every map, and would probably need some custom UI icons for certain maps to communicate things like main building on Pale Rose being a boat. It would most likely need bespoke landmark icons on many maps
I feel like notification bubble could at least be tested on something like PTB, but more likely that it would indeed be too much since it would somewhat render aura perks of survivors like Kindred useless.
As for map specifics, yeah I am pretty sure wheel can't cover that, some maps don't even have shack or main so to say, so putting location would be much too complex, and to be honest I am not sure if it's really as needed as the wheel, it would be already great to at least have a little idea of what your teammates are up to