I wanted to pop in to confirm that we're actively sharing details about this with the team. Don't hesitate to share any evidence of this you might have on BetaHub, as that's the most direct way to get it in front of the appropriate folks.
I wanted to pop in to confirm that we're actively sharing details about this with the team. Don't hesitate to share any evidence of this you might have on BetaHub, as that's the most direct way to get it in front of the appropriate folks.
Sure, pls fix this asap cuz out of 15 games I probbly faced 8 Weskers and those hits are terrible
And that's in both pallets and windows, he should've stayed kill switched till it's fixed
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. I'm confused too.
Just played against him and he still seems bugged?
Yes, he still has exact same issues and I already faced like 5 Weskers, very enjoyable spent of time
I wanted to pop in to confirm that we're actively sharing details about this with the team. Don't hesitate to share any evidence of this you might have on BetaHub, as that's the most direct way to get it in front of the appropriate folks.
Sure, pls fix this asap cuz out of 15 games I probbly faced 8 Weskers and those hits are terrible
And that's in both pallets and windows, he should've stayed kill switched till it's fixed