Legion in 2v8

I have an idea to put Legion back in 2v8, put him as he is in 1v4 with a few small changes, so 4 feral frenzy hits with 5 being an insta down, give him iridescent button and mural sketch as base kit and take away the deep wound effect (I'm not sure about that one) , with the 3 survivors heal being added in earlier 2v8, Legion shouldn't be as problematic as he was

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • I think that the main issue was how easily you can injure whole team as legion and paired with Oni it's quite overkill. I don't truly understand why people tend to get him back into 2v8 so much. Some killers just can't work in that way. It's the same why I don't think Plague or twins would ever be good to add into 2v8.

  • @Elan said:

    I think that the main issue was how easily you can injure whole team as legion and paired with Oni it's quite overkill. I don't truly understand why people tend to get him back into 2v8 so much. Some killers just can't work in that way. It's the same why I don't think Plague or twins would ever be good to add into 2v8.

    People want Legion back because they were in the mode before. They are also a very popular Killer.

    IMO if BHVR would have never added Legion (because it is clear that they dont fit in 2v8) we would have less people asking for them to be added. That Legion was added in 2v8 in the first place makes no sense at all. But at least the Devs realized that and also dont add other Killers which might cause similar issues.

  • @TheResidentXeno said:

    I have an idea to put Legion back in 2v8, put him as he is in 1v4 with a few small changes, so 4 feral frenzy hits with 5 being an insta down, give him iridescent button and mural sketch as base kit and take away the deep wound effect (I'm not sure about that one) , with the 3 survivors heal being added in earlier 2v8, Legion shouldn't be as problematic as he was

    My idea to rework Legion for 2V8 is similar. But I would have them able to down a Survivor on the 3rd Frenzy hit. Or alternatively, they could just have a really short cool down coming out of a third Frenzy hit and an extra 5% haste to help them get a down.

    Then I would have Iri Button be the add-on to give them a pallet shredding support role. Plus, maybe a buffed up Stab Wounds Study, to give them potential targets to chase after and to encourage them not to spam their power. I would also add an Enduring effect to Brute Class and make it their default. Essentially, this turns them into chase Legion, which is how more experienced Legions are often forced to play anyway, because Survivors know never to bunch up against this Killer.

    I admit this would be a huge downgrade to the dopamine hit that was the first iteration, which saw you zipping around the map injuring the entire lobby, but it's got to be better than not having them in the mode at all.