Is doctor in a good spot from the developer point of view?

I main doctor and it feels that when I use my shock therapy I'm getting punished, the survivor can just run away from it and just keep looping and greeding pallets while I lose distance because of slow down it makes using my in chase ability almost useless and counter to my goal. I do think there should be counterplay but right now the survivors can do anything and not be effected in a meaningful way.

Is there a plan to make doctor better in chase?

and is he in a good spot from your perspective?

Tagged: Killers

Comments

  • From the POV of devs, probably yes.

    If that wasn't the case they'd do something more with him.

  • @SoGo said:

    From the POV of devs, probably yes.

    If that wasn't the case they'd do something more with him.

    Having only a handful of killers that can push real threat, while the rest virtually push fake threat seems like a really bad idea.

  • I find hes kinda like vecna in that he requires very precise timing. Like hand of vecna lifted or blocked at the wrong time, works like zapping at the wrong time. Only doctors whole power is pallet/window blocking with precise timing, rather than having any other tools to use

  • @Anti051 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/4076091#Comment_4076091

    Having only a handful of killers that can push real threat, while the rest virtually push fake threat seems like a really bad idea.

    I did not say that their decision was correct.

  • doctor was originally in a good posistion many many years ago but since then, much stronger killers have been added and many various survivor buffs + new survivor perks have put doc in a serious need of help ( as does almost every M1 killer)

  • Pallet density kinda hurts doctor a lot more than you'd think

    Also madness needs reworking to provide actual value before tier three imo

  • Dr is great! If you farm shards with him…

  • @Doctor_Lover said:

    I main doctor and it feels that when I use my shock therapy I'm getting punished, the survivor can just run away from it and just keep looping and greeding pallets while I lose distance because of slow down it makes using my in chase ability almost useless and counter to my goal. I do think there should be counterplay but right now the survivors can do anything and not be effected in a meaningful way.

    Is there a plan to make doctor better in chase?

    and is he in a good spot from your perspective?

    Killer in general is weak and the game is built around playing like a bully since the devs want survivors to win every match and or encounter